Dan howell x reader, drunk sex

The liquid burned the back of my throat as I tipped yet another shot into my mouth. I don't even know what shot it is anymore I just keep going. My friend that I came here with grabs my hand too go too the dance floor as timber comes on and scream "woohooo". We start to dance, the lights are flashing in my eyes and the beat pounds in my chest. I laugh away my issues and focus on how unfocused my vision is and how lightheaded I am. It feels good. My friend passes out, I ask if she's okay and I get a security guy to take too a quieter place away from danger.
I decided I need too pee so I head for the toilets, they are secluded and hidden away from the rest of the club but my head swirls and I just laugh it off. I pee then walk out.
A guy walks out of the men's at the same time and I stumble my heels tipping over. He catches me just in time, stumbling and sluring aswell. I look up, even with my 5 inch heels on he's still taller than me, he's gotta be over 6 foot. He has brown curly hair that looks messy but sexy and he's chocolate brown eyes look down into my e/c ones.
We both pause then he kisses me and I kiss back, it was rushed and if we weren't so drunk we would probably slow down but I can't help it. He stumbles whereas I'm quite steady leaning against a wall, we are both laughing and he lifts up my tight dress, it was short anyway so it wasn't that hard. He slips his fingers under my panties and rubs my clit. I moan messily, he smirks and continues to move his fingers around my womanhood. He then slips a finger in and starts wiggling it around inside me.
His fingers are really long so they reach almost the back of my walls. He takes his fingers out and I know what he's thinking. We run giggling into the ladies toilets into a cubicle and he licks the door. He bends me over and I hold the back of the toilet. He unzips his jeans and pulls the down with his boxers. I can feel his member against me. He pulls my underwear down too my knees and enters me. Still drunk he was quite messy and starts to pound me. I cry out and moan gripping the toilet as it bangs against the wall. He grabs my hips to keep him and me steady. He grunts and breaths heavy as I moan loudly. I feel the knot in my stomach form and I let out long strangled moans. " I'm gonna cum" "me too". He grabs a handful of my hair and holds onto it for stability as he grunts. I scream as the feeling fills me. The euphoria that I've missed. He pulls out and cums on my back. We both stumble around not trembling aswell as drunk. He grabs some tissue and cleans my back and we go back onto the dance floor to carry the night on.