Colby brock - daddy

Daddy kink in this, I'm sorry ( he's dominant )

I moved into the trap house a month ago, I was invited cause I'm best friends with devyn and needed a place too stay. They had a spare room so I moved in.
Ever since I'd moved in I've been getting these looks from Colby, side glances, staring, smirking. I was in my room watching sam and colbys new exploring video, I was in it, we went to an abandoned school. I was laughing at Colby making a joke about some dirty spray paint when I here a noise from down stairs.
Shit, im the only one home, sam was round kats, Cory and devyn were at a local fair, Arron was at Walmart and Colby said he was going for lunch with brennen.
I turn the video off and put my phone in my pocket, I creep out my door and down the stairs. "Jesus Christ Colby scared the shit outta me!" Colby was in the kitchen with a glass of water. " sorry y/n, didn't mean to scare you" Colby said while laughing. He's so cute. " I thought you were out with brennen" " I was but he had to leave, family emergency".
I nodded and walked to the fridge pulling out some apple juice. I bend over to the cupboard to grab a glass. " hey I like your outfit" he smirked. I looked down remembering I only had an old tshirt of colbys and panties on. "Oh fuck, sorry" I said, I felt my whole face go red.
"No I like it" "huh?" " I real like it" he grabs my hips, I flinch but let him. " c-colby" "shhh" he spins me round against the counter and leans in. I lean in too and we crash our lips together. He licks my lips and I open my mouth letting him in. He pulls away and moves his lips near my ear. "Jump baby girl" it sent a shiver down my spine but I did what I was told. I jump and he grabs my thighs and lifts me into the counter. He starts to kiss down my jawline and my neck. My breathing becomes heavier and I tilt my head back as he moves my hair out the way with his hand pulling on it as he does. I let out a breathy moan and I feel him smile against my neck.
He licks me up and carries me up the stairs I use my hand to open his door and kicks it shut once inside. He throws me lightly onto the bed and locks the door.
He gets on top of me and starts to suck on my collar bone. He grinds on me and I feel his member against me inner thighs. "D-daddy" I cover my mouth as he stops and looks at me, with his signature bright eyed side smirk. "Daddy?" "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to call you that" "call me whatever you want sweetheart" he winks then attacks my neck again and moves his hand down too my panties, he slips his hand under and starts to rub my clit. "Holy shit daddy!. C-Colby oh my god" he takes his free hand wraps it round my neck. He squeezes slightly and I moan louder. "You like that baby girl?" " I nod and smile bitting my lip. He let's go to let me get my breath back. "Take your shirt off now" I take it off and he stares at me. "God y/n your so beautiful" I cover my face embarrassed but he takes my wrists and pins them to the bed "no you're gorgeous".
He hooks his fingers round my panties and pulls them down my legs throwing them to the floor. He kisses down my stomach earning breaths moans from me and he licks my womanhood. He swirls tongue and flicks my clit. I wriggle and squirm, moaning. He laughs and holds my legs still and apart. I'm almost screaming and I arch my back, gripping the sheets. He gets up, grabs some rope from his draws and walks back over. "I didn't know you were into that colbs" "there's a lot you don't know about me, wrists now please" I hold my arms out and he wraps it round my wrists and ties it to a hook on the bed that I didn't know was ever there.
Takes his shirt off and I blush, he pulls his trousers down (pants, sorry im British) and slides his boxers down. His member pops out, my eyes widen, he's huge. He smirks and climbs on top of me. He lines up and looks at me, I nod to him and he pushes in. My head throws back "daddy! Oh my god!" He waits for me too adjust while smirking then starts to thrust in and out. "F-faster pl-ease" he thrusts faster, slamming into me, I scream pulling on the rope shaking. He puts his hand over my mouth and giggles "you're loud baby" I just put my head back and moan into his hand. He let's go "please undo me daddy I want to hold you" he smiles and undoes the rope throwing  it too the floor. My hands go straight his gorgeous hair holding onto to him for dear life. He grabs my hair and holds down to the bed. I claw at his back an wrap my legs around him as he thrusts even faster. He attacks my neck again leaving hickeys as I scream and moan. He grunts into my neck, sweating. "I'm so close" " me too baby girl" . A few more thrusts and I felt the knot in my stomach release. "OH MY FUCK!" He pulls out and finishes in my stomach, groaning. He flops in the bed beside me out of breath. "I'm, -still sh- shaking" "aww" he pulls me into a cuddle and kisses my temple. "You want something too eat" "you read my mind" I say smiling. We chuck our clothes back on and Colby gives me a pair of his trackies as trousers (pants) they were a bit big but comfy. We walk down stair to see everyone in the kitchen staring. Me and Colby look at eachother blushing. " Er hi guys" I say. "Hey you guys sounded like you had a great time" sam said trying g not to laugh. Cory and devyn looked at eachother and lost it giggling. " we were -erm- playing twister" Colby said.

Devyn looked at me "yeah right- - - daddy"
Me and Colby burst out laughing.

Sorry I have I feeling that was really long (😉) but yeah I'm obsessed with Colby so...