3

The flower looked up at me, confused.

"Y-you're not going to kill me?"

I shook my head.

"R-really?"

I nodded.

"Th-thank you... That's... Kind of you... You don't know what's going on, do you?"

I hesitantly shook my head and looked at the flower with curiousity.

"Well... I'm Flowey. Flowey the Flower. And, this is the Underground. You're not safe down here. They, all of them, will try to kill you..."

I managed to stutter out a word, "W-who?"

"The monsters in and beyond the Ruins. They all have so much LOVE and want your SOUL..."

I looked at Flowey confused.

Flowey nodded and continued.

"LOVE is your Level Of ViolencE. The more you kill, the more LOVE you have. Even she has a lot of LOVE. She's killed the monsters in the Ruins... They all kill... They're... all distanced from each other..."

Flowey went quiet.

Who was she?

Why were monsters like this?

I managed to say another word, "Why?"

Flowey shook his head.

"It's a cruel place here... I hear her mutter to herself when she comes here in search of humans that have fallen. It was someone called 'Papyrus' who started this. I don't know much more..."

I started to panic a bit and stood up.

This really wasn't the best decision, was it?

Flowey looked at how short I was. At least I think he was...

"I-is there... Any way you can... come with me?..." I asked, quietly.

I felt safe around Flowey for some reason. He sounded nothing like the monsters beyond.

He thought for a moment before looking to his right a bit and pointing with a leaf (Which he totally has and everything) at something in the more shaded parts of wherever I was.

"I think there's a plant pot with dirt in over there. I think I could get in that."

I nodded and slowly walked over to the shaded parts and picked up the pot.

I walked back over and sat down, placing the pot next to Flowey.

I was pretty much the same height as Flowey when I was sat down.

He got into the pot (idk how, you can imagine that) comfortably and I picked it up.

"S-so where can we go... from here?" I asked.

"We should try to get through the Ruins without her seeing us. I don't know what lies beyond but it's got to be a little bit better then here."

I nodded and stood up again.

There was a door up ahead.

I walked up to it and pushed against it, making it swing open.

*Puzzles Later*

We came up to a tree that had no leaves on. And behind, was a red and black house.

Flowey was right about there being no monsters in the Ruins, it was desolate.

But I had found a spider bake sale, but I wasn't able to buy anything there.

There was a bowl of Monster Candy too that said 'Take one'.

Though Flowey insisted to take more, I only took one.

Just in front of the red and black house was a yellow star.

I walked up to it and it glowed, Flowey told me it was a 'SAVE' so that if my SOUL ever shattered, I'd come back here.

I didn't know what my SOUL was but Flowey seemed certain he knew what he was talking about.

*The thought that Flowey has come with you and knows what's going on fills you with KINDNESS