Part 1

Deku's POV
I wake up to kacchan shouting "Turn that fucking thing off before I blow it up!!" He's cute when he's sleepy. I reply with a moan "Okay fine calm down". I turn the alarm off and turn over to face Kacchan and he lightly kisses me good morning.

Kacchan's POV
Fucking Deku's alarm woke me up again, he turns over and i snuggle up to him giving him a light kiss on the nose "Kacchan we need to get ready for class". "Five more minutes you fucking nerd , you're really warm and your skin is really soft" I say nuzzling into his neck and kissing him gently. Deku giggles and says"Want to shower together?" I sigh "Fine, let me stretch first". Deku gets up and gets the shower ready and gets our bags organised "Oh, thanks" as I realise what he's doing. He gives me a smile, his smiles are so cute and warming.

Deku's POV
I get the shower and our bags ready and help Kacchan get up, he's really lazy on a Monday morning. "Can't we just take today off babe" he sounds sleepy. "Now you know we can't do that because aizawa will fry our asses when he finds us". He undresses and climbs in the shower and lets out a sigh of relief, I soon get in after him. "Can I wash your hair Deku?" Kacchan is taller than me so he enjoys washing it "Hehe- so fluffy" he plays with my hair whilst rinsing the shampoo out. We wash and rinse ourselves and get out the shower and dress. "Damn your ass looks good today" he walks past and slaps it "K-kacchan y-" he stops me from speaking with a kiss "Now be a good boy and get dressed" I blush deeply as he gives me a hot evil smirk.

Kacchan's POV
We walk out of our door and round face waves at Deku. I swear she has a thing for him and if she dares lay a finger on him, I swear to God I will blow her face off. I give her my normal angry stare and she runs back into her dorm. "Come on we better get to class".

Note to reader:
Sorry the first 2 or 3 chapters will be quite short but as it gets on the chapters will get longer and more interesting.