Part 6

Kacchan's POV

We woke up earlier than usual, well I did Deku was still asleep when I woke up. I decide that i'll let him sleep in for today, I get his bag ready and put his uniform, underwear and shoes on his dresser and make him some toast. About half an hour before school started I woke up deku with a kiss, "Mhmh, what time is it kacchan?" he smiled at me and pulled me into a hug "Hehe, rise and shine, it's about 9:00 baby". he practically jumped out of the bed "WHAT, I HAVE TO GET UP, WERE GOING TO BE LATE, WHY THE FRICK DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP KACCHAN, AIZAWA IS GONNA MURDER US YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'VE BEEN AWAKE FOR AT LEAST AN HOUR OR TWO!!" He was freaking out i just walked over and put my hands on his waist and kissed him, stopping him from ranting any more. "Baby relax, i've sorted out your bag with your homework and all your hero analysis notebooks and i've made you some toast and your clothes and shoes are at your dresser". "Kacchan, your an arsehole" he said giggling and giving me a kiss, "yeah, but im your arsehole" i said rubbing my hand in his hair.

-time skip-

Deku's POV

I had gotten ready and before we headed out i sat down and ate my toast and saw the time "We need to hurry and i still haven't brushed my hair". "Don't you fucking dare rush your breakfast, i'll brush your hair for you" Kacchan said walking over with a hair brush and kissing me on the forehead. After about 5 more minutes we were walking down to our classroom from our dorm. We surprisingly weren't late and it was 5 minutes until class started. "Midoriya, Bakugou!" it was Todoroki. "Hey Todoroki" "Hey Icy Hot", me and Kacchan both greeted him. he looked off about something "What's wrong Todoroki-San?" "Midoriya, Bakugou i have bad news". At first i thought it was something to do with his father, Endeavour or his mother Rei, "What's wrong" i asked looking concerned "It's Shinsou, he's back and he's also transferring to 1-A, our class". I immediately looked at Kacchan, he had so much fury in his eyes. "When is that bastard coming in here?" Kacchan asked moving closer to me "Look behind you, Bakugou", Todoroki pointed behind us, we both turned around to see Shinsou walk in,"For fuck sake" i hear Kacchan say and he immediately grabs hold of my hold and pulls me next to him Shinsou looked over at me, making eye contact straight away and smiling at me. Kacchan squeezes my hand tighter and shouts over at him,"What the fuck are you staring at, creep", Shinsou looks straight over at Kacchan and rolls his hands and walks over with Mr. Aizawa walking in after him and tells Shinsou "After the incident you and Bakugou had you will not be allowed to talk to or team up with Midoriya and Bakugou and if you do you will lose your place in class 1-A and potentially your place in UA" Aizawa glared at him in a hateful way, probably because he's like a dad to class 1-A and is really protective of us"I understand Mr. Aizawa, thank you for this opportunity". Mr. Aizawa told him to sit in the back corner opposite from where me and Kacchan sat but he sat right night next to Todoroki. Class started and Kacchan said that he would keep an eye on Shinsou. Class turned out okay, it was almost like Shinsou wasn't even there, well it was okay until i walked out of class and Bakugou charged for Shinsou and pinned him on the wall and for some reason Todoroki was doing all of the shouting. I heard Todoroki shout at him "YOU WILL NOT LOOK AT, SPEAK TO, TOUCH, HURT OR HARASS MIDORIYA IN ANY WAY SHINSOU UNDERSTOOD!?" his left side was on fire, i ran over and they let Shinsou go and he calmly walked away to his friends from class 1-B. Todoroki went to get a new uniform so me and Kacchan waited and i spoke to him "What was that about Kacchan?" i asked looking up at him "Just a warning to tell him to stay the fuck away from you" he said. I was still confused though.

Kacchan's POV

Me and Todoroki had decided to keep an eye on Shinsou and we both texted throughout the whole of first period about protecting Deku and keeping Shinsou away from him as he was staring at Deku through the whole of class and we had planned to give Shinsou a little warning after class, we both waited for him to walk out of class and when he did i charged full speed at him and i pinned him to the wall by his collar on his t-shirt but Todoroki thought that i would be to aggressive with him but obviously i would because he's fucking creeping on MY boyfriend so he decided that he would do all the talking but during the talking he got a little to angry and set himself on fire which led to Todoroki ruining his uniform from using his left side and i had to let go of Shinsou when Deku came out of class and was running over towards us because last time this happened things got out of hand and he passed out and had gotten himself injured and i love him way too fucking much to put him through that stress again. Todoroki also made a confession to me whilst we were texting in class that he liked both me and Deku and that he knew that we both were polyamorous and gay and so was he, i was okay with the idea of him joining our relationship but i guess that i have to talk to Deku about it so i'll invite Todoroki to our dorm tonight after our classes and we will talk then. Todoroki walks out of the changing room with his new uniform. "So Icy hot, do you want to come over to mine and Deku's dorm tonight?" i nudged him "Y-yeah sure if Midoriya is okay with it, thanks" he smiled at me"No need to thank me, idiot just be there for 4 o'clock sharp, okay?" "Yeah, i'll be there" This whole time Deku was really quiet and i was kinda worried that he was mad at me and Todoroki for doing what we did to Shinsou"What's wrong nerd, your not mad at us are you?" i said grabbing his hand "No, of course not, i guess i-i'm just really worried about Shinsou hurting me like he did again or even hurting any of you guys" i suddenly stopped walking and pulled him into a long hug whilst Todoroki placed a friendly hand on Deku's shoulder."You don't have to worry about that bastard anymore, or us getting hurt, me and Todoroki will look protect you from him, so your safe and if he dared tried to start a fight with either of us or hurt you again he would get killed, look what happened last time, and that was just me against him, so imagine what it would be like with me and Todoroki against him plus Aizawa can't stop both of us at the same time" he looked up at me with a confused expression"Todoroki?" i realised what i had said "I'll explain it all to you later, okay" "Y-yeah, okay Kacchan". We all walked back to class and carried on with our lessons, keeping a close eye on Shinsou.