Part 3

Kacchan's POV
I wake up to complete silence, no alarm, I look below me and my little green fluff ball is sleeping, I stroke his hair "Hehe, cute". He wakes up after 5 minutes of me doing this and he yawns "Good morning, Kacchan" he kisses me on the lips lightly. "How are you feeling today, Deku?" I say getting up for a shower "I feel a lot better, can I go to class today?" He asks rubbing his eyes "No" I say sternly "Pleaseeeeee" he says looking at me with puppy eyes "Fine, but if anything goes wrong with you, your coming straight back here". Something thuds against me, Deku hugs me tight "I love you Kacchan" I smile "I love you too, nerd", kissing him on his head. "We better get ready for class then".

Deku's POV
I reallyyyyy wanted to go to class today, I missed Iida and Todoroki and I'm worried that Ochako thinks I'm still hurt. I managed to convince Kacchan to let me come to class. We walk down to the breakfast bar and we sit with Ochako and Todoroki. "OMG Midoriya you're okay!!!!" I hear Ochako say as I see her face light up at the sight at me. Todoroki smiles at me and I smile back "Goodmoring Todoroki-san, how are you?" I say smiling at him"Don't worry about me, how are you feeling Midoriya, I heard about what happened with Shinsou" he looks at me nervously. I smile at him reassuring him "Hehe, I'm fine I just feel dizzy ". Then I see Kacchan look at me "What?, That's it we're going to Recovery Girl" he says throwing away his granola bar and grabbing me by the wrist towards Recovery Girl's office. I've been given some medicine to get rid of the dizziness. Recovery Girl told me to stay in my dorm for the rest of the day and Kacchan could stay with me. "I swear to god if I find out you have forgotten to take your medicine I'll blow you up" Kacchan says, he seems a little sad...

Kacchan's POV
I need to make sure that Deku takes his medicine when he needs too. This is my fault he's like this. I wasn't there when that bastard lay his hands on my little cinnamon roll. "What's wrong Kacchan?" I hear Deku say as he grabs my hand. I clench it and look down and I try to hold back the tears, we walk into our dorm "A-are you sure your okay Kacchan?, do you feel unwell?", I burst into tears. "W-woah Kacchan what's wrong?" I sit on the floor, he sits in front of me and cups my face in his hand and hugs me "Speak to me Kacchan".

Deku's POV
I've never seen Kacchan like this before, I hug him with my arms wrapped around his neck. "I'm sorry Deku, I wasn't there when that filthy bastard touched you". He says through tears. I look at him with a calming expression on my face "But you were there, you kicked his ass, you helped Recovery Girl look after me and you even took the day off to look after me". He looks up, I wipe the tears off his face and kiss him several times on the lips, this soon turned into making out, Kacchan wipes his tears and picks me up and throws me onto his bed, we help each other take off our shirts and continue to make out, he was on top, I wanted to be dominant in this so I pushed him over and we switched, "You kinky bastard" Kacchan smirks in between kisses.

Kacchan's POV
Hehe, nerd wants to be dominant, I'll let him enjoy it, for now, he looks badass like this, his eyes narrow and stare at me whilst he kisses down my chest, stomach, hips and then thighs. He knows this is my weakness, I let out small moans, and of course he fucking hears them "Awee, not so tough now, are we Kacchan". I try to top him but he pushes me back down, I love it when he's like this. He lunges up towards my face "So we're trying to top me now are we, well then, let's get this party started". He wraps his hand around my throat and starts tightening his hands closer together. I think to myself why am I so fucking kinky. I suddenly let out a soft but sharp moan as he bites down playfully on the side of my neck and my shoulder. I can't take it anymore, I start to undo my belt and take of my pants off, Deku notices and takes of my underwear so, I take off his too. "So we're playing this game now are we" he snickers playfully. He practically rips of my pants and underwear, I know this game, he smirks at me whilst blushing deeply. He slowly makes his way down my body kissing him all over, teasing me "God d-dammit you fucking n-nerd" He gets to my dick "W-wow Kacchan pretty impressive", of course I have a boner "Hehe, classic Kacchan" He smirks. He decides to tease me by kissing the head of my dick. He could tell I wanted it so he starts at the tip and slowly makes his way down to my balls "H-holy shit Deku, you can take a lot" I raise my eyebrow at this "Silly Kacchan, I haven't even started", I smirk at the sight of his face, he notices and I cover my face with a pillow. "I don't think so Kacchan" He says taking the pillow away from his face, my face is more red than ever with blushing, he goes faster every now and then, after a while of doing this I was close, He goes faster andIe cums all in his mouth, he swallows every last drop.

Deku's POV
I swallow all of his cum "Did you just swallow that shit?" Kacchan looked at me with a shocked but impressed expression on his face. I nod and lick my lips , "I like this side of you", he smirks. "All the best for daddy, wanna take a bath?" I ask getting up and walking towards the bathroom. "Sure" Kacchan says getting up and following after me. We get into the bath and I sit between Kacchan's legs, I lean back and lay on his chest, he plays with my hair for a while, I love it when he does this, he wraps his arms around me and we both fall asleep in the bath. I wake up suddenly realising we had both fell asleep whilst bathing, so I get out and dress myself and get Kacchan's clothes ready for him. I walk into the bathroom, he's already awake he gives me a cute smile, "Your clothes are on your bed and I'll make us some food now" I say handing him a towel he stands up and wraps the towel around his waist and kisses me "Thank you Deku, and it's also time for your medicine". He says with a smile, I smile back and I go into the kitchen to take my medication and I make us some dinner whilst Kacchan gets changed. We sat on the bed, cuddled and ate whilst watching the TV. Kacchan said he was tired so we ended up going to bed "Did you take you medication" he says walking over to me "Yeah, I did" I smile at him "You better have" he says helping me up with a serious but loving tone, we both climbed into his bed, snuggled up together and kissed each other goodnight.

Note to reader:
Sorry about the last few lines I'm getting busy lately so I barely have any time to write these T^T