Five

K'Ari

"Nigga what? We coming" Jayda said hanging up in Ant's face for the 3rd time.

It was his birthday, and we were late as always. Jayda got them a room, so i helped her decorate. I just hope they're gonna make me a niece tonight.

We pulled up at the club and got out the Uber.

"Thank you" i told the man and he nodded.

We walked into the club and security was deep. They patted us down before letting us through. Before i could ask where were they i seen Ant on top of a table as a girl poured Ciroc down his throat.

"Cute" Jayda said as we approached them.

"Is that my baaaaby?" he sung getting off the table.

He was already drunk.

"Fucking light weight yo" Dave laughed.

"Not everyone can drink Hennessy like it's water you alcoholic bitch" Ant said to Dave making us all laugh.

"ICE ME OUT! ICE ME OUT" all the girls yelled as Kash Doll played throughout the club.

"Eat me out! Nigga eat me out" i said making Jayda laugh.

"Ok, period" she said.

"Suck my dick! Bae suck my dick!" Ant said making us laugh.

"Can't take yo' ass nowhere" Dave said shaking his head.

"You just mad you ain't got no bitch" Ant said.

"I ain't checking for these hoes" Dave said.

"But you kissed my sis" Ant said looking at me.

"Nigga it was New Years we was fucked up" Dave said.

"Ha, ok" i laughed.

"Oop" Jayda said.

"Fuck that mean?" he asked me.

"You wasn't that fucked up" i said.

"Talk yo shit sis" Ant messy ass said.

"You must think i like yo ass or some" he said.

It wasn't what he said it was how he said it, and honestly he kinda hurt a bitch feelings.

"You don't gotta like me ya homeboy do" i said looking at Meek.

"Ahhhhh! Ya boy tryna smash Ari" Ant laughed jumping up and down.

Dave looked at Meek, and Meek continued to sip on his drink.

"Tuh. He can have you" Dave said.

Ouch. Just as i was about to reply Ratchet Twerk Song by Yvette came on. Jayda & I looked at eachother before she grabbed me. We went to the dance floor.

"Big dicks make me crazy. You try to leave me.. Boy I'm pregnant! You gone stay? Give me that wood?" we rapped.

"Dick so good i started chucking up his hood. ON BLOOD" i said throwing the set up.