Twenty Eight

K'Ari

"BAD BITCH YOU CONCEITED! Baby when i smash put yo back in it. Hit that first nut then I'm back in it" i rapped.

Everybody knew this was my song, and when this part comes on Ari finna perform.

"Yeahhh!" Jayda gassed.

"These hoes ain't seeing you sis. It's too much ass blocking they view" Paris said making me laugh.

"Ass for days" Jayda laughed.

"I'm surprised Dave let you come out like that" Mo said.

"I ain't let her do nothing. She can wear whatever she want, i know how to fight" Dave said drinking his Hennessy.

"A man" Paris petty ass said.

"Take my picture sis" i said handing Jayda the phone.

"Damn my face look fat" i said

"That ain't the only thing fat. Stop tripping you perfect" Dave said hovering over me.

"What else is fat?" I asked.

"Let's play show and tell when we get home" he said.

"Nigga did you really just bring a child's game into y'all dirty talk?" Ant asked.

"That nigga a R Kelly. He gone hog tie her ass when they get home" Ant added making us laugh.

"You just a goofy ass nigga" Dave said.

"The bitch think he Kevin Hart" Jayda said.

"Alright alright alrighttttt" Ant said.

"I don't see how Jayda take you serious" Paris said.

"Girl I don't" Jayda said.

"Why you ain't drinking?" Ant asked.

Everybody got quiet.

"I'm not in the drinking mood" she lied.

"Bae you an alcoholic ass city girl. What you mean you not in the mood? Matter fact i don't remember the last time you drank" he said.

You could tell that nigga was thinking.

"Damn inspector gadget maybe i just slowed down" Jayda said.

"You pregnant?" he asked.

"What?" She asked.

"Boy i tell ya.. The club lit tonight" Mo said trying to change the subject.

"You heard me Jayda. Are you pregnant?" he repeated.

"Yo, even crackhead Lonny in this bitch" Dave laughed pointing at some dude.

"Aye can y'all shut the fuck up!" Ant yelled.

I was speechless. For the first time since I've met him he was actually being serious.

"Yo, you better talk to me fucking nice nigga" Dave said.

I hit him. He couldn't see that Ant was not in the mood.

"Yes Anthony I'm pregnant damn. Surprise" Jayda said.

"Why you ain't tell me?" he asked.

"I was scared. I didn't know if you'd be happy or not" she admitted.

"I'm happy den a motherfucka. I'm finna be a daddy in this bitch. Aye Dave pour me up nigga. I'm joining the daddy gang" Ant said as Dave poured him some Henny.

Ant kissed Jayda and i smiled.

"Aww" me and Paris said.

"Tell me how you want it. Call me and I'm on my way" i sang to Dave.

"Tell me that you need me. I'll give it to you night and day" i sang as i grabbed his face.

He connected our lips, and before i knew it his tongue was down my throat. He was off the Henny, and i knew I'll be getting my back blown out tonight.

"Loving the shit out you, fucking the shit out you for seven days straight and now i can't even live without you. And if we ever broke up i won't have a kid without you. You forever in my heart, i won't forget about you" Dave rapped to me.

"Aye y'all we finna leave" i said.

I wanted Dave now.

"Oop" Jayda laughed.

"Dave take our pic before y'all go" Paris said.

"Why you ain't ask me?" Mo asked.

"Cause you a hating ass nigga" she said.

"Yeah and you married this hating ass nigga" he said.

"Ari on that motherfuckin' gas" Ant laughed.

"Leave me alone" i laughed

I hugged Paris and Jayda before leaving with Dave. I followed him out the club. Once we got in the car i reaches over him to lock the doors.

"What you doing?" he asked.

"Put your seat back" i said.

Dave ain't say nothing he just did as told.

I crawled over and got on top of him. He tried to unbutton his pants, but i stopped him.

"I'm taking over tonight" i said.

"Take over then" he said licking his lips.