CHAPTER TWENTY

Rosetta's POV

It was happening, it really was. I whimpered when Luca roughly forced my legs open and closed my eyes, bracing myself for the worst.

"Just a taste Rosetta, I promise you won't even feel a thing," he attempted to reassure me but cussed out loud when his phone began to ring, twice.

"Damn it!" He hissed, letting me go and I slumped on the floor, watching him have a very angry conversation.

•••

"We'll get caught Gianni!" I hissed at him in a low tone as he undid his belt buckle.

"We won't if you don't make a sound." He said, unbuttoning his pants.

"Gianni," I blew out a shaky breath when he walked towards me, pinning my back to the white tiles of the hospital's washroom, "this is so wrong."

"Like I said, don't make a noise and nothing will go wrong." He reassured me with a smirk, pulling me by my hand into one of the stalls.

He wasted no time hiking my dress up and pulling down his pants, along with the boxers he wore. I went to say something in protest but he caught me off guard, lifting me by my hips, pushing my panties aside and slamming himself into me. A sharp gasp escaped my mouth as his shaft stroked me, evoking toe curling sensations. I held on to his shoulders, digging my nails in when the feeling began to get too intense.

Suddenly, we heard the door open and noises filter in. There were three ladies judging by their different voices and I tensed up but Gianni kept going, swirling his hips against mine. I struggled not to react but when his hand reached down to rub my clit, I moaned helplessly. He quickly placed a hand over my mouth when I threw my head back to conceal the chorus of moans that threatened to erupt from my throat and his thumb kept on rubbing on my nub of my pleasure, putting just enough pressure on it until I exploded.

My eyes lit up behind my closed lids like the fourth of July as I went off like fireworks. I shook around him, convulsing uncontrollably and spasming all around him. My mouth was parted behind his palm, my voice caught between my throat then he followed suit, burying his head in the crook of my neck. His heavy, hot breaths fanned my skin as he shuddered in pleasure, struggling not to moan as well. I ran my hand through his hair, patiently cradling him until he was done.

The girls were thankfully gone when he carefully let me down. My skin still hummed with an electric like feeling and I blushed at the thought of all the orgasms Gianni had managed to give me in the most unconventional places. That man was wicked! Ever since we had a taste of each other back in the godfather's house a week ago, he had been hounding both my dreams and reality.

This one time, we did it in the car and cut it too close. We're it not for my dad getting stopped by one of Gianni's men for some random questions, then he would've caught me straddling Gianni and riding his cock like a sex crazed freak.

"That was…" I trailed off, the right words escaping me, "dirty? Naughty?" Gianni offered and I grinned, "it was very, very naughty." I whispered, a sly smile on my face.

"I always aim to impress bella," his deep voice caressed my ears and he closed in on me, capturing my lips in a kiss.

"Gianni," I moaned against his lips, mesmerized and lost in his scent.

He was driving me crazy. I couldn't explain it but every time I saw him, whether I had a bad day or not, I would always smile because of his presence. He invaded my dreams when I slept and my thoughts when I was awake. I found myself anticipating for the better part of my days when he would pull me away from my chaotic world and into our sweet, blissful Utopia.

"I want to take you out tonight Rosetta, just the two of us, where you won't have to restrict your moans for me." He mumbled against my lips tempting me like the very devil that he was.

"I'd love that Gianni, I really would but my father--"

"I'll take the full brunt of his anger, let him do his worst Rosetta. What could he do to me that hasn't been done before, mmh?" He cupped my face, the fire in his eyes striking a rebellion deep within me which died the moment I remembered my father and his ultimatum.

If he found out who I was planning to marry, he would do everything in his power to sabotage it. It was because of that reason that I wouldn't risk it. Luca was my drive. When I felt like the worst human in the world, I reminded myself of Luca and why I was doing what I was doing. It broke my heart every time I thought of it, but it had to be done.

"I'm sorry Gianni, I can't." I shook my head, gently prying his hands off of my face.

"I see." He answered me in a clipped tone that made me feel like an ass, fixed his trousers and belt, then left without another word.

I had really done it that time, hadn't I?