Part 6

The original plan was to finish my Beauty and the Beast AU, but the positive feed back made me so happy. I felt like I owed you guys another part, so here it is, fresh off the press.

...

When Bakugou was a teen, he had the most idiotic sayings. An example of one would be, "Hah! The day I loose to you would be the day Deku and I get together!" It was outlandish for one simple reason. Everyone understood the seething hate he had for Deku. They never questioned it, only went along with it.

If only his teenage self saw him now.

He was a mess, along with his room. Bed sheets spilling off the bed, crooked and ruffled. The smell of sweat and sex still lingered in the room much to Bakugou's dismay. A heap of clothes sat beside the bed, and Bakugou had half the mind to blow them up.

Why did he do it? Yeah Deku has a nice ass, but never would he ever even think about actually grabbing it out of metaphorical situations. Bakugou scooted off from the ledge of bed and stumbled onto the floor. He snatched a pair of boxers from a nearby drawer and walked out of his room and into the kitchen.

The apartment was completely silent, and Balugou prayed to all the gods he knew of, wishing for Deku to not be here.

Haphazardly grabbing the handle of a coffee cup, and he grinded up coffee beans. Picking up his conveniently placed phone, he checked his notifications.

Of course the dumb ass group chat was blowing up. He didn't dare scroll up to explore the topics that were discussed. Placing his phone down on the countertop, Bakugou focused on finished preparing his coffee. By the time he finished, the contents inside the cup were piping hot, so Bakugou made the initiative to check up on Deku.

He tip-toed towards the door like a pansy and turned the handle ever so slowly. The suspense griped his heart as Bakugou peeked inside the room. Sure enough, there was a deku-sized lump on the bed. Closing the door back, Bakugou stepped away from the door and back into the kitchen.

He grabbed his cup of coffee and took a good long sip of the liquid. After swallowing, he nearly slammed the cup down, causing the bottom to make a clinking sound. He outwardly groaned and dragged a hand down his face. "Why the fuck did I act like I was spying in on some huge villian operation?"

Bakugou closed his eyes and let the the events of last night flitter through his head. The realization hit him like a fish to the face, Deku had fucked him. Not the other way around. Bakugou was the bottom Deku was the top. What frightened him most, was that he had LIKED that nerd topping him. Everything Bakugou knew was falling out of place. What kind of twisted logic was this?!

Bakugou, was a sub.
Bakugou Katsuki is a sub.
HE. IS. A. SUB.

In all honesty, Bakugou would've preferred to be the sub sandwich, but it's not like he had much of a choice. Swiping his phone from off the counter, he punched in the pin with his fingers and opened up the group chat he was forcibly placed in.

Bakugou typed in a quick message to get a conversation going. He needed to know how much the group knew and witnessed.

'Explosion Man: i feel dead as fuck.'

Of course right after his message, fucking pinky decided to loose her shit. She was acting like he was a saint that had just fliwn down in from the heavens.

'Explosion Man: get ahold of yourself woman'

'Explosion Man: what the fuck is wrong with you'

Then sparky looses ten braincells with pinky and decides to go ape shit crazy as well. A new and unfamiliar name popped in. Bakugou quirked an eyebrow and questioned the new addition, simultaneously ignoring pinky.