6:unfortnate

No ones pov

The party was still going strong, jellals dad was dancing on the table singing to his favourite songs erzas mom was dancing also on the table with jellals dad and the 4 idiots were still outside. Sigerain was with ultear in a different room putting the baby to sleep which was the furthest from this mess, jellal and erza were outside with natsu and the others thats when natsu decided to jump in the pool now it was winter which made everything worse, but jellal quickly heated the pool for them before thell get a cold. The snow around the pool and the stream coming off the top of the pool just made it look so nice.

When the pool was warm jellal quickly took of his coat and trousers he lifted erza like a bride and jumped in the pool "jellal n-no dont ple" before she could say anything Jellal jumped in the pool cannon balling in the deep end and then pulling erza up gently kissing her on her lips when they got up, they were in the pool soaking wet, then gray and juvia joined and then before they knew it ultear and sigerain were in the pool "wheres the baby?" Erza said "ooh porlyusica said she can take care of her" now they all were in the pool cuddling with there lovers and secretly fingering each other.

Thats when they heard a loud noise coming from inside they All ran inside soaking wet in there underwear as they went inside they realised jellals dad and erzas mom both fell of the table passed out jellal quickly got towels for everyone and got the two in guest rooms, everyone stayed over for the night since they were too wasted. They went to have a bath and went straight to sleep.

In the morning

Erza and jellal woke up made there way down the stairs, to see a big mess, they quickly began cleaning the mess and got ready some food since the others were way too passed out, when they finished the whole house looked better and even smelled better since the whole house smelled like alcohol when they finished they waited patiently on the sofa watching some Christmas movies, since it was almost Christmas, juvia and gray woke up first realising the house was clean.

slowly everyone woke up and they had breakfast, then everyone began leaving making there way to there homes, jellal and erza got ready and left the house and went shopping in the Christmas markets and were purchasing the others gifts, jellal bought many gifts and so did erza the carriage was filled with gifts and Christmas decoration, the two also went to buy a tree for there house and lights, as they went to buy the trees, erza saw decorations at bottom shelf bending down jellal couldn't help but stare at her ass as he approached closer and holds her waist and places him self on top of her, erza felt her face warm up.

As she stood up jellals hands were around her ass rocking her side to side, he gently whispered in her ear "your fucking beautiful" sounding seductive "are you talking to me or something else" she teased this just made jellal even more turned on "how can i help?" A random worker asked "oo-h u-m yes we need a big tree that's possibly could fit in a grand dinning room" jellal stuttered.

"This ones perefect" erza said looking up at the tree "not as you" jellal replied hugging her from behind kissing her neck and erza trying to push him away , the worker started at them thinking there the cutest thing ever, as they left the store jellal held her hand and they walked to there carriage.

They arrived at the house and began decorating the whole house with lights and stockings, the whole looked so bright and Christmas decorated although they did decorate and get the presents way too early, anyway as they were watching movies a loud knock was heard on there door, jellal went to answer it only to see sigerain standing outside in the snow looking like he saw a ghost and tears were falling down his eyes like the snowflakes outside, he then gently pulled the baby out of his cloak and handed him the baby  "take care of meredy ultear is in hospital... thank you!" And then tossing a bag which had diapers and clothes. Erza ran to the door to see jellal and a baby in his hands, erza raised and eyebrow in shock and confusion she then ran to shut the door and quickly grabbed the baby.

"Ultear is in hospital so were supposed to take care of the baby for now atleast" erzas eyes were tearing up as she heard the unfortunate news while she was rocking the baby in the crib jellal had to go get from sigerains house, jellal lifted her head up slight and whispered in her ear "its fine she'll be fine dont worry will take care of little meredy" the comfort coming from him struck her and motivated her to do her best.