13:sour lemons

Warning ⚠️ mature content the whole chapter is a lemon

Jellal began drawing random images on her thighs and gently raising her head toward him a smirk hit his face when erza stood there with her mouth wide open, "j-j-jellal what are you doi," but before she could finish jellal crashed her lips against hers, erza still shocked not knowing what to do only stare at him wide eyes open, "j-jellal" she said with a very innocent jellal looked at her and smirked.

He pinned her against the wall and then began kissed her neck making love bites everywhere he wants, her collarbones where now really red. Jellal began slowly pulling up her nightgown caressing her stomach, she slowly gasped at his actions.

Jellal was loving her innocent expression "whats wrong never done this before" he teased erza as she gave a dark blush "um not really" she replied then jellal took her and raised her up now kissing her whole body, erza could feel his tonned abs underneath his shirt, and felt his erection on her leg

Erza decided to tease him by moving her leg what around his member turning him on even more, he groaned quietly and began speeding up his actions making every kiss even sloppier,
"Whats wrong jellal?" She teased him
"Erza ahh dont do that ahh" he said like a little bitch
Erza then decided to make it even worse "erza don't or else ima fuck you into this wall"
This turned on erza and she still denied to stop,

Jellal couldnt hold himself still and wanted to spice things up "first one to scream loses" he said confidently "deal" he grabbed erza and threw her on the bed, he began taking of his shirt and then he ripped her silk nightgown of her leaving her in her underwear and bra, erza was blushing really hard now just wanting more, jellal threw him self on her and began playing with her nipples squeezing them and twisting the around.

Jellal had way to much fun begin the dominant one. Erza quickly rolled her self on top and then began taking of his pants leaving him in his boxers and began kissing his deep toned abs, this turned him on so much erza sat on his crotch and she slowly felt the bulge getting bigger.

She then decided to slowly grind on him adding more pressure and moving her hips in circles, "Ahh" she heard him and smirked she decided to remove his boxers shocked at his size and began slowly twisting her hands around his lengthy member he was moaning and then placed her mouth at the top licking and playing around, then erza just all of a sudden grabbed his member "AHHH SHIT" he yelled "HA you lost"erza teased  "ooh my scarlet how dare you do such thing im angry now ima fuck you so hard until ill get first place" erzas eyes opened at his serious stare and comment

He ripped of her bra and began sucking her nipple and playing with the other one she bit her lip trying to prevent a moan "no bitting lips" he replied smirking. Jellal made his way down to her underwear and took them of erza swore she could see jellal drooling and licking his lips a bit of embarrassment hit her as she tried to close her legs "i dont think im ready" she shyly insisted "trust me erza you are" he opened her legs gently and then stuck a finger inside her. He went in circles but and hit one spot that made her come in everywhere

Jellal then thrusted his tongue inside her, tasting her, he loved this woman to his death. Erza was now moaning and then jellal made things worse by now placing his member at her entrance.

He looked up at her and nooded his head and made his way into her walls, she grabbed the bedsheet with tears in her eyes and groans, she began whimpering at the pain and she slowly began getting used to the pleasure.

"Ahhhh" she yelled jellal smirked at slowly dabbed her tears away he then decided to speed up, erzas legs were warped around him and he was going so fast erza was screaming his name out loud "JJJelLALLl!!!" Exclaimed "looks like i win" he teased erza bit her lip and then he said "ooh you can scream my name as loud as you want in-fact scream my name as loud as you can my scarlet" erza blushed and then jellal sped up even more erza was now screaming his name really loud multiple times.

"AhhH faster" erza yelled "beg my scarlet slut"
"Ahh shut the fuck you jellal fuck you soo much pleasee stop teasing quit it jellal just please speed up" jellal smirked and then hit herself in her. "Ahhh shIT" erza moaned high pitched jellal smirked seeing her like this this.

Jellal slowly began stopping when erza and him came in the same time and then kissed her on the forehead "i win" he said hugging her "no i win you screamed the first time" she smirked "fine but next time im going to win...anyway why were you sad" he said twisting her hair.

"I-i-felt guilty like it was my fault i let you be like this" he smiled and then simply replied "no  dont say that erza i love you...id never blame you or that your guilty scarlet i love you"
"I love you too jellal"

"You know whats weird...we were forced to get married and now look at us" erza said
"Oh shit i forgot about us begin forced to get to get married ive loved you since you fell into my arms" jellal said "wait...what"
"Yeah the first time i saw you and you fainted I instantly knew"