11:your coming with me

"Erza we need to talk" jellal said but erza ignored him he then went to erza and dragged her on the house walls pinning her against the wall her she was breathing deeply and groaning at the pain in her back as she tried to get out jellal tightened his grip and placing a leg in between hers.

Erza bit her bottom lip trying to stop staring in his ocean blue eyes, jellal was smelling her hair and then began speaking "the child isnt mine erza... it hasnt got a mark on it eye trust me"
Erza wasnt convinced much but slowly realised everyone in his family did have that mark "i took the dna and the baby if the results come in negative then your coming back with me... please i cant live without you" he slowly cupped  her face with tears falling down his eyes and hugged her as hard as he could feeling her warmth.

Jellal finnaly just felt a bit of him self. Erza pushed him back and went back inside and simply replied "leave me alone your child is born"

"After 3 days you will see erza and if im wrong were going home!" Jellal said sad but kept his head straight up. He was now ready to do whatever it takes to get erza back.

Jellal made his way in his hotel and he tried to get some sleep but he couldn't he was really excited to finnaly get erza back in 3 days he knows erza way to well now. She wont go back untill shes 100% sure.

Jellal opened the hotel doors and received notification a party will be held for his best friend who is celebrating his 23rd birthday so he decided to go since they've been pals for ever. Even tough jellal wasnt in the mood to party.

~~Time skip~~

Jellal was getting ready to go to the party he took a shower and put some new clothes on jellal went and took a carriage he got out and brought the present which was a Platinum rolex and made his way to the club the guard let him in and songs were heard and lights were shinning miles away.

Erza was also in the bar and so was juvia and lucy they decided to take erza with them so she could enjoy her self, she was dancing with the girls and then a man came up and began grinding on erza from behind and was holding her waist she felt very uncomfortable and tried to push him away. His grip was way to hard she couldnt move the anonymous man then began sucking on her neck and dancing.

Jellal saw the scarlet haired woman and realised she was gripped by a man he knew she didnt want it because of her actions and expressions she made he ran to erza and punched the man straight away his anger was beyond anger he was ragging he began puching the man so hard his nose began bleeding and he fell to his knees, jellal was kicking and boxing up the guy with no holding back.

Erza looked at jellal and tried to separate him before he could kill the man. She pushed jellal out of the way and he made his way out with her way out she ran in the bathroom and brought tissues wiping his lips and face since he got some punches to, that man was almost twice the size of jellal, "why would you do that?" She questioned him "because i did" he replied like a child "were you jealous again" she replied remembering last time jellal got jealous.

"N-no...Yes" he mumbled, erza smiled and walked away "what would i do without you" erza mumbled  jellal stood up and quickly grabbed her by her waist and pushed her really close to him, "2 days scarlet" he said "jellal what if the baby is yours?" She looked down "erza even if it was kagura wouldn't be able to take care of the baby anyway we didn't have a issue with meredy but i know she not mine im positive kagura is only using me for money and fame" he then crashed his lips on hers and erza melted in the kiss. He then saw the man exiting the club he then ran after him and erza caught him he was so angry now he could kill him.

He looked at erza and stopped "your coming to the hotel with me" he smirked "omg are you ok jellal?" A voice from behind was heard it was lucy he nodded and then snatched erza and ran away "jell-al stop" she yelled with wind blowing in her hair "i told you your coming with me" erza blushed madly realising he sounded way too seductive
"Jellal no I'm not leave me alone"
"Not today my lovely scarlet"
"Ugh...your so dirty sometimes"
"Why thank you"
"Ugh"
Jellal got an carriage and made his way to the hotel...