twelve

i sprint to open the door, struggling with typing with keypad password, 'hold on mingyu.'

once i finally unlock it, i smile softly and pull it open.

mingyu in his selfies and his instagram clearly showed that he was extremely goodlooking. so i was slightly prepared.

but nothing had prepared me for the moment when i finally saw mingyu's raw beauty.

his bare make up, no filter face made him so goodlooking. i was speechless.

'are you gonna keep staring or?' he teases.

'choke.' i utter before sliding my arms around his shoulders and hugging him tightly. i move so i can nuzzle my face into his shirt and breathe in his scent.

fuck. not only did he look good, but he even smelt good. like a mixture of roses and slightly perfume.

his muscular arms find its way down to my thighs and he picks me up, automatically causing me to wrap my legs around his waist.

he slowly moves into the house and closes the door behind him. i mutter the keypad password and he silently nods, typing it in and thus locking the door.

mingyu skillfully slips his shoes off and carefully walks further into the living room.

'down the corridor, the first door on the right.' i whisper and he follows my instructions.

without dropping me he opens my bedroom door and walks in. he kicks the door close with his foot and moves closer to my bed.

'you can put your bag on the desk, if you want.' i suggest and he nods, gently placing his bag down and then taking long quick strides to my bed.

he sits down, with me still clinging onto him. he pulls the covers over half my back and i can feel him smile.

'you can look at me now.'

'o-okay.' i nod and pull away from his chest. i'm almost certain my cheeks are bright red but i don't care. i stare into his eyes, bewildered at this confidence i suddenly have.

'hi mingyu.'

'hi hyung.'

i start immediately flushing red and i snuggle my face into his neck, 'stop it.' i childishly whine.

mingyu rests his hands on my back, 'stop what?'

'you know what i mean!' i pout and keep my face hidden, 'are you tired?'

'yeah, i am tired.' he whispers, 'but i'm not sleeping until you sleep.'

i move my head and check the time on my phone, 'i take a while falling asleep.'

mingyu slides down so he is laying on his back, gently moving me off his lap. i whine and lay on my side facing him, he turns and faces me.

'i'll sleep on the floor okay?'

i shake my head furiously, 'sleep with me.'

he nods and pulls me close to him, causing me to turn more flushed. he hums softly and i close my eyes, smiling softly.

after a few minutes, i whisper an almost inaudible, 'goodnight mingyu.' and fall asleep in his arms.