Chapter 1

My real name is Valerie Jessica Arndt. i have a father but he doesn't know about me. to try keep myself safe i go by the name of Val McClain. i have blue eyes and long brown hair. i used to live with a foster family but after my mother died they sent me back to the system and now i am living with my best friend Tyler and his mother Joss.

right now i am in school waiting for Ty to come out from a math test we had today. for me it was easy sense i have an IQ on 190 but i am not really that smart around people. the only one that knows it is Ty and the doctor that took my IQ. i am good with computers, music and my combat skills. i used to take classes back when i was with my mother and foster families but i stoped to spend more time with my best friend.

Ty has always been there for me when i needed him and we can talk about everything from woman problems to everything above and beyond.

"Hey Valie how u doin" he asked me.

"good good so are we still going to that concert together or have you finally asked Ashley out on a date making me go to the concert by myself?." i asked him.

"i have asked her out and i am picking her up at eight it's going to be dinner and a movie. then i am surprising her by taking her to a carnival that came to town yesterday that shes been talking about. sorry you have to go alone" he said with a sad smile.

"Ty it's okay you only got one chance with this girl so don't blew it or i'll kick your ass to the moon and i won't bring you back." i said jocking with him.

"Alright i hear ya see you later when i get home" he said and huged me.i said goodbye and was then headed out the door.

i took out my phone turning of my gps and bluetooth so no one could clone it and hear everything i do. knowing that someone is following me i made my self disapear from the public to see who it was that was after me. it turned out to be a dark haired woman she had stopped looking confused and pissed at the same time making me smirk. they should know better.

after she had talked to someone that i am assuming is her boss she disapeard and i walked home to the Carter residence and started doing my homework. when i was done i took a shower and got dressed for the concert.