Chapter 3

Val (POV)

why do these people kepp following me around i thought when i woke up. i went downstairs seeing a note from Ty saying that it went well last night and that he was out with her again this morning. it was all fine with me i am glad for him to finally have a girlfriend.

there was a knock on the door and i know that we weren't expecting anyone today. Joss would have told me.i went and opened the door and it was a tall man standing there looking rather confused. he was wearing a suit so i am guessing it's the man Joss had been talking about. her new partner.

"can i help you sir" i asked.

"yes i am looking for Detective Carter is she home" he asked. he had a nice voice a calm one but not to calm.

"do you mind if i ask who you are sir? i am not quit familiar with you so" i said.

" Val it's okay you can let him in" Joss said coming down the stairs. so i did as she said.

"Joss who is he. is he your new partner or is he troubleing you" i said to her seriously.

"this is John he's a friend of mine and you know i can look out for myself. i should be the one asking you those questions and taking care of you" she said.

"i know Joss i know. so tell me why do your friends boss have me followed Carter?" i asked.

"you know about that" she asked me and John looked even more confused.

"yes of course i do. first after school with miss Shaw then at the restaurant with Mr Finch and then the chick from the hospital at the concert why? i have already eliminated the treath so my number shouldn't be up. it have to be something else that i don't know about."

"you know Finch and Shaw, how?" she asked at the same time as John.

"Miss Shaw was a doctor ones she helped me and Finch i have read about i hacked the restaurants system and he was there. and then we have my little readheaded crazy friend from the Psych ward that almost killed me ones so i do know about the machine. but what i don't know is how John and you are related to this case."

"Johns your father and i was going to tell you both at the same time like ten minutes ago but you started interogate  me so John meet your daughter Valerie Jessica Reese Ardnt, Val meet your father John Reese." she introduced us.

i do see the recemblense between us and it explains a lot of my behavior but how did i not see that coming. i usaully do. when i looked at him he had tears in his eyes and huged me like he would never let go we stood like that for almost about an hour. it felt good to finally have someone thats alive that is blood related to you.

Joss had left for work while me and dad started catching up on things that had happened and he knew more about me then i told my best friend. we later went to his bosses office and meet Finch and Shaw and we all  went to dinner celebrating. and my number was once and for all gone from the whiteboard until a new treath was coming wich will take a few years but you never know will ya.