Chapter 2

on my way out the door i was met by Joss she gave me some money for food and asked where Ty was i told her that he finally got his date and that he would be home late.

she thanked me for keeping an eye on him and told me to be careful. she seemed a little nervous so i asked her if anything was wrong but she told me everything was fine and i knew she was lying but i really wanted to go to the concert so i let it slide for now.

i went to a little restaurant and ordered some food i could feel eyes on me so i picked up my phone and hacked the restaurants system to see who was here having dinner. one name came up that i recognised wich was Harold Finch.

i had read about him once so i turned of my phone and ate the rest of my food before going out shaking him of by going in to the mass of people heading to the concert. everyone was wearing almost the same color and we all had put some type of color of the band in our hair so it was easy to blend in.

i handed over my concert ticket and went inside. i went to the bathroom and did my buissnes and washed my hands and when i turned around i came eyes to eyes with a redheaded crazy woman with a smile on her face. i knew her. i smiled at her before knocking her out cold on the bathroom floor before walking back out to the mass of peolpe.

after the concert i went home and said good night to Joss and went to bed.

Harold (POV)

i had gotten a new number out from the machine when John wasn't here. when i had figured out who it was i was shocked. it said Valerie Jessica Reese Ardnt could this be Johns daughter. i sent Agent Shaw to follow her around while i booked a  table at the girls favourite restaurant.

when Shaw had told me she had lost the girl i told her to come back. we had decided not to tell John about his daugher just yet until we knew that we could keep an eye on her everywhere she goes. i called Carter and told her about Valerie and she told me that she was curently living with her sense she was best friends with her son.

she told me that she was going to a concert to night so i fallowed her to a restaurant with bear and then i also lost her. i have to admit she was good at hiding so i sent Root sense she owed me a favor and now i haven't heard from her sense she went into the concert wich worries me.