The Last Competition Season

Maddies Pov:

Chloe, Mackenzie, Kendall, Nia and I all link hands, we're about to start filming the last season of dancemoms.

"Are you guys ready?" asks Kendall.

"More than anything!" we all exclaim in unison. Chloe reaches to pull the door handle to Studio A when the door is pulled the other way. Chloe let's go and the door opens to 5 boys, 5 dad's, and Abby showing them their spots on the pyramid.

"Miss Abby, what's going on?" I ask hesitantly.

"This is my newest team, I've gotten rid of Kamryn, Ava, Tea, Sarah and Jade and now you'll be competing against Jared, Jack, Jake, Justin and James, they're also known as, "The Fives J's!"

I've heard about them before, they always win! Their technique is amazing along with their dancing skills. We've lost against them numerous times, they've even beat Studio Bleu!

"But Miss Abby, we will never beat them, their the best of the best they've even beat Studio Bleu, there is no way possible were going to beat them!" I shout.

We still haven't beat Studio Bleu, neither has the team that has now been replaced!

"Anyway girls, were in the middle of pyramid so you either leave or keep your mouth shut." says Miss Abby.

We all leave and run to our moms to tell them everything that happened!

-

Sorry about the short chapter! I'll try to update every other day! Favorite for more!