¢нαρтєя σηє

¢нαρтєя σηє

          A small town holds many secrets.  That much is obvious to anyone who has knowledge of the town of Mystic Falls.  The town that is filled to the brim with supernatural creatures who are constantly at each other's throats.  In the town's high school was a plethora of supernatural beings who attempted to appear as normal humans.

          "Come on Barbie, we have to get to class." Spoke a brunette, whose hair fell right below her shoulders.  The girl looked left to see a blonde, whose eyes reminded most of the ocean.

          "Alright Angel, why do you need to rush?  We still have ten minutes until we have to get to History." The Barbie doll-like girl looked to her closest friend, who simply rolled her eyes at the blonde.

          "Well Care-bear, I happen to like learning about history, especially since I know that my time here is limited." The brunette responded, looking to the blonde who cast her gaze to the floor.  Quickly, the brunette lowered her voice, "we can't all be vampires Care."

          "Not here Angel," Caroline lightly hit her best friend on the arm before the two bumped into an orange haired girl, who had been texting her boyfriend while walking down the hallway.  "Cameron."

          "Caroline," Cameron drawled while looking at the blonde before seeing her best friend standing to the blond's right.  "Lina, why don't we walk to history together?  We have to talk about this weekend, now."

          The ginger-haired girl then grabbed her favorite brunette's arm and led her toward their history classroom, smirking at the blonde's agitation.

          "Why do you hate Caroline, Cami?" Angelina inquired, looking up to her taller friend as they continued on their walk to Mr. Saltzman's class. 

          "I don't like how she acts so stuck up and controlling all the time," Cameron explained as they entered the room and lowered her voice.  "And the fact that she happens to be a bloodsucker doesn't help that either."

          "She isn't hurting people, Cami, she doesn't drink from people," Angelina sat down in her seat by the windows as Cameron sat down on her right.  "Now, what are we doing this weekend?"

          "Well the masquerade at the Lockwood's is this weekend, so what time should I pick you up?" Cami asked, a small smile dancing on her lips.

          Just as the brunette was about to respond, Mr. Saltzman made his way into the room, making the brunette girl face the front after sending the ginger a smile.

          "Why don't we start today with a pop quiz?" The teacher's rhetorical question was met with a series of groans from all the students who sent the man small glares. "I see that's the unpopular option, but pop quiz."