ALL OF ME

A L L  O F  M E
( INTRODUCTION. )

​

 ✶ 

THE SALVATORE FAMILY had resided in Mystic Falls for generations before the birth of Angelina Salvatore.  They had watched as the supernatural community flourished below the surface of the town, unaware of how large it had grown after the end of the nineteenth century.

THE YOUNG GIRL had grown up with her mother and uncle, who both loved her dearly.  She had never known why there was a lack of family photographs from the past, but had always wondered why she was forced to never ask questions.  On her seventeenth birthday, the girl learned of her family's darkest secret, that her ancestors had become vampires during the founding of Mystic Falls.

NIKLAUS MIKAELSON had only two goals in life.  The first was based on a need for completion and the second was his most guarded secret.  He had spent nearly a millennia attempting to complete these goals, and during the late fifteenth century had nearly completed both.  Nearly five centuries later, the infamous original made his way to Mystic Falls, Virginia, where the answers to all his problems awaited.

 ✶ 

( THE SAVE ANGELINA SQUAD )

ANGELINA SALVATORE
( the shadow )