¢нαρтєя тняєє

¢нαρтєя тняєє

 Angelina sat on her bed looking at her best friend, who paraded around the brunette's bedroom in a silver dress as the radio played in the background. The ginger-haired girl then pulled her best friend off the edge of the bed with a mischievous smile on her face as she sang along to the song on the radio.

The two teens were getting ready for the Lockwood's annual masquerade ball, which was a benefit in order to help the homeless. Both of the girls were excited for the night, and they planned to spend the night with Tyler Lockwood and some of his friends. Tyler and Cameron had been planning on finding someone for Angelina as they both knew she needed to spend time with.

The two girls were doing each other's makeup when Cameron's phone went off, causing the ginger to stop dancing. With quick strides, the girl moved to read the message and smiled from what was written.

"Tyler got you a date," Cameron smiled at her friend, who immediately stopped moving around the room.

"What?"

"He convinced Matt to take you tonight," Cameron explained as she sat down on the bed. "You need to get some action, Lina."

The brunette simply shook her head while she ran her fingers over her locket before removing it and placing it on her dresser. She then picked up a diamond necklace her mother had decided to loan the seventeen-year-old.

"Why would Matt take me? Isn't he in love with Caroline or something?" Angelina couldn't fathom why on earth Matthew Donovan, who she was simply friends with, would want to go with her.

"They got in a fight or something," Cameron said with a small laugh. "Apparently Forbes lied to him about something and it was serious."

The two finished getting ready when the doorbell rang, alerting the girls to Matt's arrival. They went downstairs and bumped into Angelina's uncles, who were both dressed in suits with small masks in hand.

"You both look beautiful," Stefan smiled at the girls, who smiled in return. "How're you getting there?"

"Matt's taking us, so see ya," Cami dragged Angelina out of the house, causing the girl to let out a small yelp of surprise before telling her uncles she would see them there.

"Our knight in a sexy suit," Cameron said with a flirtatious smile as she helped Angelina into Matt's truck before hopping in herself. "Put the pedal to the metal Donovan."