fourteen pt. 2

i fixed myself

i fixed myself.

i will be going to the grocery to buy some foods, of course, because my fridge is all empty.

i don't want to kill myself with hunger.

and i still have many things that i needed to do in this world.

one of that is salvaging that man with eunbin.

i just lost contact with eunbin for almost three years and she already found someone to replace me.

am i really that replaceable?

well, seems like it.

but after all this time, she's still my one and only.

too bad, i am the only one feeling this way.

i brought myself to the nearest grocery store.

i grabbed a smoothie as soon as i arrived to the store.

i paid for it first and drank it.

then i proceeded to do what i was really supposed to do in here with my smoothie in my hand while i'm sipping it.

i got myself, a bunch of ramyeon, chocolates, cookies, and some other snacks.

and ofcourse, meat!

i'm buying everything that i want and can now as long as i still have money.

it's not that i'm running out of money, but because of the fact that i could possibly consume it on some other un-useful things.

after buying all my stuffs, i walked my way to the counter and payed for it.

"That would be 88,654 won, sir"

dang, did i bought too much?

but anyways, i'm still paying for it.

i grabbed my wallet from my pants to get my card and gave it to the girl.

she swiped it at the machine and it made a *ding!* sound as a signal for success (lol)

the girl gave me the bag of groceries that i bought.

i glanced at her for a while and then i noticed something.

she looked at me curiously.

"uhm, sir? do you still need anything?"

why didn't i noticed it?

that voice..

that familiar voice..

why?

"e-eunbin? it's been a while"

oKAY THIS IS A TOTAL TRASH I'M SORRY I'M MAKING SOME REQUIREMENTS FOR SCHOOL RN AND I JUST MADE THIS CHAPTER A WHILE AGO BCS SEEMS LIKE MANY PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR MY UPDATE AaaAaaAAAAaaaaaAAaaAaAaAaAaaaaaAaaAaaAAAAaaaaaAAaaAaAaAaAaaaaa I'M SO SORRY I'LL JUST EDIT THIS IF I HAVE TIME ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ