fifteen.

"so why did you asked me out"

after realizing that the cashier was eunbin, i asked her to get some coffee with me at her break time and fortunately, she said she was free and agreed.

it has been 5 minutes, but we're still too awkward to speak to each other. time really makes a big change.

"i just wanna ask some questions"

"then spill the beans. i still got so much work to do"

eunbin, she's not like this before.

she's not the eunbin that i know.

"don't you really remember me?"

"i don't, but it's not like i want to forget, tho"

"it's okay. i understand"

silence then covered the both of us.

FLASHBACK : Eunbin's POV

"eunbin darling, go get me some ramen in the convenience store"

oh god, why now. i'm still talking to haruto.

but yea "yes mom. i'm coming"

i walked down the stairs and got some money from my mom to buy her a ramen.

"i'll also grab something to eat for myself hihi" i said while peeping through the door.

"even if i said no, you'll still buy one for you so stop barking and go now. i'm hungry"

"but we already have something for dinner"

"i don't care. just go"

"okay, chill. i'll go now"

i got out of our house and made my way to the nearest convience store.

i was aiming at a pedestrian lane when i saw a grandma getting... robbed?

"hey! what are you doing?"

the thieves got surprised and rushed down the streets along with the grandma's money that they stole. (i'm not good at story telling omg)

i followed the thieves, thinking that i could save the money.

not knowing that i should be the one saved.

and then all i heard was screeching tires, a loud crash, and then silence.

END OF FLASHBACK

"so.. what now? can i leave? my break is almost over"

"uhm. yea. i just got one last thing to say"

"hmm?" eunbin looked curious and waited for my answer.

"could we still go out? i mean, we're friends... at least back then. we made pretty much happy memories. maybe, just maybe, i could help you on getting your memory back?"

"yea sure" and then she smiled.

that was the first time after a while.

i missed her.

hello hello. yo gurl is back. just for today lmao. we already got started with our product for the defense uwu. it's amazing. we got a dryer hihi.

+i'm the only girl in our group so it sucks. lmao joke. the guys are amazing! all of us helped with our defense papers, product, all that we need for the defense.

thank god, he gave me such decent men to team up with lol