4- Ava

(Another short chapter sorry)

•3rd person•HYDRA base•

Spider, Eagle, Shock, Tele and Strike walk into the doors.

"We got her," Spider says.

"Great, I knew you all wouldn't fail," Adam says.

He takes Ava and tells the team to follow.
They walk into a room with two chairs. Adam places Ava on and he sits directly opposite.

"We have to wait until she wakes up," Adam says, stating the obvious.

•2 hours•

Ava flutters her eyes open. There she sees a guy in front of her and five other kids.

"Wh-What is this, where am I!" She yells.

"Ava, your currently in HYDRA's base," Adam says.

"What's HYDRA?" She asks.

"Nothing you need to know, anyways we know your associated with Tony Stark, right?" Adam asks.

Ava nods.

"Great, now to make this easier, all you need to do is answer the questions truthfully and it will be over and done with, Okay?"

Ava once again nods.

"Great. So, by what we know Tony has strong security, mainly an A.I that he has programmed in the tower. Who is this A.I?" Adam asks.

"Her name is FRIDAY, she is programmed with high security alarms and all," Ava truthfully answers, her voice still shaky.

Spider didn't expect her to answer the questions so calmly, he knows to never rat out on HYDRA.

"Can we turn her off in any way?" Adam asks.

"Yes, actually you can put the whole power out in the tower by accessing the electrical box on the roof, it's under a trapdoor but it is camouflaged into the roof, it's pretty hard to find," she says.

"What are the best ways to access the tower without being noticed?" Adam asks.

"No where really, but if you manage to turn the power out there a few spots to get in, just never take the front door," she warns.

"Alright then, I think that's enough," Adam smiles.

"Wait Boss what about the other questions," Spider asks.

"The other-Ohhh the other questions, might as well do that now," Adam looked back at Ava, "What are avenger's weaknesses?"

"Tony's arc reactor and you can take the shield away from captain and he will be the slightest more defenceless, I don't know anyone else's," she states.

"If we were to invade tomorrow, a Friday, who would be there?" Adam asks.

"Tony, cap, Bucky, Natasha, Wanda, Hawkeye, maybe Thor, Bruce, Sam and Rhodey," she says.

"We don't know who half those people are," Eagle says.

"Well, tomorrow it is then," Adam smiles.

———————————————————

Because this was a short chapter I'll upload another one in two hours or so