13- Bombs And Plan

I'm sorry for the short chapters, the next chapter is past 1000 words again

•three days after going to the park•

Peter isn't liking the fact that he is actually having fun with the avengers.

He's hugged Tony seven times in the past three days. He's even nearly called him dad at one point. He's getting too attached.

Bucky has also became like a brother to him.

But Peter knows he can't keep going like this. Otherwise he will become TOO attached and will not want to do anything that includes attacking the avengers and then at the end of the won't when Adam sends help it will only be utter chaos.

So Peter decides to make a move today. First part of the plan, make bombs.

It's currently two in the morning, everyone's asleep so he quietly makes his way down to the lab with his laptop. He hacks FRIDAY, thanks to HYDRA who gave him lessons on how to hack stuff, and starts his plan.

When FRIDAY is deactivated Peter starts looking around the lab for what he needs.

(Idk What u need to make a bomb...cauz well.... So just pretend he made one)

Peter stands up from the chair and examines the dangerous creation he put together.

The bomb won't make a huge explosion, but it will defiantly do some damage.

Peter looks up at the clock, 3:22am. He has time and enough materials to make another.

•1 hour•Peter POV•

I rub my eyes, so f*cking tired. But At least I have five bombs, so I could say it was worth it. I carry the five bombs to my room and hide them in my cupboard that I lock up.

I lay back down on my bed to start plotting the next part of the plan.

I need something. Something like a distraction. But what? Think think think think think think. I need my friends, I can't make up plans. Usually HYDRA will plot the plan and I'll go along with it. I barely make up the plan, Sure I've made it this far with my planning, but now, I don't know what to do. I don't know at all.

Maybe if I turn myself in-No, what am I even thinking right now? Jeez this would be a lot easier with the other four, my friends.

Okay okay, let's breathe. I rub my eyes again and think.

A distraction? What can be used as a distraction? There are lots of options.

What have I seen lately that can be used to distract? They like movies, I can put one on and slip away...no. I could go out in public with all of them and the paparazzi will crowd them in while I sneak away...good plan, getting closer. Public. Public place such as the ice creamery? Nah, the park. But it needs to be inside so when I sneak away I can hear what they are going to do next. An animal? Let an animal loose in the tower, that sounds like it could work. But what animal?

-flashback-

"It's only a spider," I smile.

-end of flashback-

That's it! A spider, they all hate spiders! Clint squealed like a kid and Tony jumped-ITS PERFECT!

Finally my brain decides to make up a plan. I smile to myself and close my eyes to let myself fall into darkness.

———————————————————

I hate school. I hate it with my life. I will never love it or even like it. I. Hate. School. 😑😑☹️