23- Guns And Smoke

•HYDRA base•

It's all a blur. Smoke is everywhere and the only thing that is being heard are gunshots. Nothing more and nothing less.

It happened too quickly.

One second they were looking out a window and the next there was an explosion, dangerously close.

"Gle! Eagle! Eagle!" Shock yells.

Eagle finally comes back to reality. She looks around frantically as she searched for any signs of this being a dream, or more likely, a nightmare.

But it's all real.

"I-it's real, this actually happened, it's happening," Eagle panics.

"Yes. Yes it's real Eagle but we need to go, so get your ass up," Strike says.

She gets up with the help of Shock and starts following Strike.

They walk above the crumbled down building below them while staying cautious for any SHIELD agents.

"They are surrounding the sky's and the border, what do we do?" Shock asks.

"You think I know?" Strike argues.

"Guys let's not start this again," Eagle begs, "the last thing we need right now is us splitting up."

"She's right," Tele agreed, "We need to sneak away and get away from here. Get to a safe place."

A loud bang was heard from the north of them

They all crouch down immediately and hide behind a broken wall.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god," Eagle whispers, "this is intense."

Her eyes shift around the place for any weapons for defence. Fortunetaly, Strike always has weapons.

"Here guys, take what you need," Strike says while emptying his secret gun places in his jacket.

"How do you even carry that many pistols in a jacket?" Tele asks.

"Don't ask, just take."

Tele shrugs and takes a pistol.

Shock searches the area for any sign of escape. Eagle joins in when she has a weapon.

"Eagle, go over there to the east and look for a way out, Shock will stay here and Me and Tele will also split somewhere. If anyone finds a way tell each other through these," Strike says and hands out comms.

They all nod and go to their specific area.

Eagle arrives to the east and finds a decent place to keep cover. She looks around her surrounding and really only sees a lot of destroyed papers, broken chairs, computers and desks. Oh and a lot of SHIELD agents.

She sighs and tells her friends that there is no exit at the east. Before she leaves a paper catches her attention.

"What the?" She picks it up, just being able to read it.

'Wednesday report, August 11th 2011. Queens HYDRA base destroyed. Peter Parker taken, mission accomplished"

She narrows her eyes and thinks, 'But this is Queens'. She flips through other papers but only sees shredded and burnt bits, 'and who the hell is Peter?'

Another loud bang was heard and Eagle was desperate to find out more.

"Come on come on," she whispers.

And finally, she found what she needed. Did it surprise her? Yes. A lot. So much, in fact, that she froze. She couldn't move.

Eagle had always wondered why. Why she was never treated how they said HYDRA would say. There was never torture or punishment. There was only ever punishment if you disobeyed and failed a mission, which Eagle found fair. There were never any 'trigger words'. She never knew why the others told her stories about this place being hell, because it wasn't. And know she knows why.

This isn't HYDRA.

It never was.

And Peter is Spider.

But this is a whole other organising posing as HYDRA.

The only thing Eagle doesn't know it why. Why they lied to her and everyone else they trained there.

(I'm just gonna clear things up a little here if your confused.
-Peter was taken by HYDRA but that was the base in Queens which was attacked. The other organisation, that I don't have a name for yet, took Peter from that HYDRA base.
-Bucky got away with HYDRA.
-The unnamed organisation said that they were HYDRA which is why the teens think they were in a HYDRA base.
Hopefully it clears it up a bit)

Eagle jogs back to Shock, who is the closest, with the papers.

"What are those?" Shock asks.

"Something that's gonna blow your mind," Eagle replies, "but later because we need to get out of here."

"Guys! Guys! Come to the south, you should be able to see the flag pole that's half destroyed, that's where Strike and I are. There's a way out," Tele says through the comms.

"Got it, Come on let's go Shock."

Eagle and Shock get up and carefully start making their way to where Tele wants them.

When they are near enough they start sprinting and make it.

They look out in the direction the others are and see a few trees with no agents in sight.

It's their way out.

———————————————————

Sorry for the shorter chapters...I just wanna get the others life all caught up before I get back to longer chapters and Peter's side of things.

Anyways Spiderman FFH, I haven't seen it yet cauz my friends want to, for some reason, Wait a whole week to go and watch it😑

Like I said on my previous message on message board if you have gamejolt y'all can follow me at @JayNay

Oh yeh, remember to NOT SPOIL Spider FFH on this book otherwise there gon' be a mega ban for u