Johhny boy & Freddie Mercury

Roger pulled into the parking area and started to unbuckle. "Roger no!" I touched his hand that was resting on the clip. He gave me a look and I took a breath. I have calmed down on the drive over, thanks to Rogers  reassuring words and reminders that he loved me.  I really love this man.

He gave me a sad, almost puppy look. "What do you mean no Mel?" I took his hand holding it in my lap. "I-If I am and Roger Taylor is there with me then everyone will know! J-just wait out here and I'll tell you the news when I come back. O-okay?" He huffed pouting like a child. "But I wanted to be there! To hold your hand."

I smiled looking into his eyes. "I know, but if the answer is yes then well- we may react in a way that Dr. Allen would know that your the father. I mean he's been my mum's doctor since I was a baby, but still we can't be to careful, just trust me Roggie." I started to chew my lip. He exhaled but pulled me closer to kiss me. "Alright. I guess you have a point love, just know whatever the answer is, I love you!" I smiled kissing him quick and making the walk into the building alone.

I looked back at the car when I got to the doors. I could'nt make out his face but I knew he was watching. I gulped and went in. "May I help you dear?" The lady at the check in asked kindly looking up from her computer. "Um -yes. For Melody Mercury." She made a face. "And yea that Mercury. I-I think we are the only ones with that last name actually." I nervously laughed and playing with my hands. She smiled and started looking me up. 

"Alright Miss Mercury, looks like your mum Mary made you an appointment. Dr. Allen will be with you in a moment." I smiled and went to the waiting room. I was trying to not have a panic attack. A few people were also in the room. An elderly man was reading the paper and he had a stuffy nose. A little girl with blond hair was playing with a few toys on the floor happily. I smiled watching her just imagining what mine and Rogers child would look like.

Then I noticed a teenager was laying on the couch with a walkmen in his hands. He had longish black hair and was humming along to his tape. I smirked seeing the shirt he had on.

Queen.

The woman next to him. Possibly his mother, hit his leg and he opened his eyes looking her way. She had come from the bathroom.

"Sit up and take the headphones off Johnny!" I smirked looking away when his mother whispered something making him roll his eyes. Then his eyes green found mine and he smiled. He walked over and sat next to me. "Hello." I smiled trying to be polite even though I was freaking out inside when he sat down next to me.

"Hello." He gripped his walkmen tight. "So, um- you like music?" I tried not to laugh. "Yes-um I'd have to say Queen in my number one band actually!" I looked at his shirt and smiled seeing Rogers eyes, even if It was a picture on a shirt, It helped some. "Yea -yea they're amazing! So, there supposedly working on a new album!" I smirked at his excitement.

"R-really? Sounds completely amazing!" I snickered. "Yea yea. So, who's your favorite member?" I chewed on my lip. "Um- totally a tie between Freddie Mercury and Roger Taylor! Although I must stay Brian May and John Deacon are Increadible!" He smiled looking down. "Yea- I think so too. But mine would have to Freddie!" I smirked.

His he flirting with me? Should I just tell him who I am? That I'm in a relationship? Possibly having a baby!

My mind was racing and he was talking about how much he admires my dad for being himself. "And I-I well, I think he's amazing for being true to himself! I mean I feel bad for Mary and his daughter, but still you can't fake who you are, you know? I learned that from him." I smiled and just said the truth of my feeling over it all.

"Yea. I feel the same way! I mean, I know it hurt them but he has to be him. I think he said in an interview that he was simply me darling or something like that!" John smiled and I sighed looking down.

At first, when my family broke apart and my father came out so to speak, my heart was crushed because he didn't live with me and mum anymore, imagine my confusion at age nine when, my father started kissing Paul like her once had done with my mother- but Brian helped me as I grew to understand everything, my dad was just being true to himself, all I've ever wanted for him was true happiness and now he's found it with his new lover. Or so it seems, only time will tell really.

"I -um. I am also um different-. " He whispered glancing back at his mom. "-And everybody really knows it yet. It's a hard thing to tell your parents you know?" I gulped. "I can imagine. I'm in a bind that way too. I have some big news to tell, but I'm afraid at there reactions. I- um. I'm in love and my dad will freak out!" He frowned but took my hand. "If only we all had as cool of a dad and Freddie Mercury right?" I smiled looking at our hands. "Right!" Dad isn't going to be so cool soon.

"I just think it's great to have someone to look up to in music like him." I smiled. Not hitting on you Mel- Noted.

The door opened and a elderly nurse smiled looking at her papers. "Melody Mercury!" He froze knowing I was the only person in the waiting room that fit that name. "Um- yea." I whispered only to have he smile at me and squeeze my hand gently. "I thought you like him!" I snickered smiling myself now. "Sorry I-I did'nt tell you but it's a-" He shook his head. "No-no I get it.-" He said letting my hand go. " - When your dads as big as an icon as Freddie flipping Mercury you wanna be low key." He winked and I chuckled. "I-I have to go back now. Maybe I'll see you when I come out?" He smiled shaking his head. "Yea!" I grabbed my stuff smiling at the kind boy. "By the way, I came over here because my mon thought you were nice looking and like I said she dosn't know." I smiled and glanced at his mom who was pretending to read a magazine. I smiled and waved at her. "Bye Johnny."
" Bye Mel."  I walked to the nurse legs shaking with each step. "Sorry." I mumbled walking in the door. "No trouble Miss Mercury." I smiled stopping in the middle of the hall.

"Alright dear, please step on the scale for me." I took a breath and stepped on. The nurse started messing with things and then picked up her papers off the little table. "Very good. 120.9 lb- just perfect!" I smiled stepping down trying to breath. "Alright blood presure. I'll need your arm." I took a breath and gave her my right arm. She put the cuff on my upper arm.

"120 over 80. Very good." She wrote that down and finished off her check list. "Everything looks good- If you'll follow me to your room the Doctor will be with you in a moment." I smiled and followed her down the hall way. She took me to room '39 and let me enter first.  I smiled to myself thinking of Brian and the guys. After she did a few more things she left me alone.

My minds racing, I wish I just let Roger come with me. I smirked thinking about Johnny, he would have died then and there if Roger Taylor walked in with me. I took another breath when a small knock sounded on the door. It opened and my elderly doctor walked in with a smile. "Hello Melody, how are you today?" I gulped and tried to smile myself.

"Now then what seems to be the issue?" He took the chart and sat on a stool rolling closer to the bed I was sitting on. "Says here-." He was flipping over the pages. "-You've been throwing up the last few days. No fever at home or here-." His green eyes scanned the page then flickered to me. "-Um- you have had some slight head achs but took some aleve and that helped?" He glanced at me again and this time  I shook my head while playing with my hands nurvously. "Okay and what about going to the restroom?"

I blinked. "Normal." I chocked out low. He shook his head looking at another page. "Wow my dear, your about to turn seventeen next month?" I gulped shaking my head. "Well your all grown up!" He chuckled getting his stethoscope from around his neck and standing up. "Would you mind lifting your top a tad?" I smiled and lifted it far enough. "Good-Now big deep breaths." I closed my eyes and did everything asked.

He smiled and sat back down writing his findings down. "Alright Melody, that's all good." His eyes found mine and I gulped. He put his charts away and my heart stopped. "Now Melody-." He removed his glasses and I took a breath freaking out inside.

The picture at the top is a Queen shirt. Do you guys like Johnny? Would you like more chapters with him? And what do you think Dr. Allen is about to say?