Part 11 🐣

"Wait wait do each other? Are you fucking stupid! I don't love you! He said it has to be someone you care about alot" 

"Eish a little cold winwin. But he is right."

Taeil sighs and looks away embaressed "N.never mind~~

"No you're nasty ass just wants to fuck me! Admit it!" Winwin walks up to him and pokes his chest getting his face.

"No...well..  maybe I don't know b.but that wasn't my intent! I just thought it'd be easier if instead of us having to do someone we each care deeply about we just do each other so its not as a big a deal!" He pushes winwin out of his face and looks down at him "SO before you go assuming shit let me talk!"

Winwins taken back by Taeil's sudden surge of confidence so  he backs off. "OK. i see where you're coming from but no. No way. I may seem like a hoe but sis thats not happening."

"Well you two better figure something out because if nooottttt. You'll be stuck like this. Once you do what I said you'll get closer....to being unstuck in each others bodies. Not completely out. But closer." Haechan giggles mischievously and rocks on his heels.

Taeil opens his mouth to say something but Johnny runs down the hall and crashes into to the group .

"J.J.J.J.J.jae D!." He holds his hand out and crawls back on the ground looking up and Jaehyun in fear.

"I.i.i.i.i'm sorry! I.i..i.i.i I Didn't mean to eat your bread!!" Taeil thinks about what just happend with him and Jaehyun and blushes brightly. He makes eye contact and yeets. He runs to WayV dorms. 

"John D. ....  I told you.....doonnt eat my bread.." He stomps towards him with a big smile and cracks his knuckles.

"b.b.b.ut sis! I.I.I was hungry!" Johnnys a great actor.

"Its too late John D. It's too late." 

Before things  escalate winwin runs off aswell.

Haechan snickers and sneaks back into Dream dorms. He thinks to himself Lets see how well they do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taeil Walks into WayV Dorms then quickly remembers. He doesn't know Chinese. 

Hendery and Yang Yang run up to him saying something in Chinese. He gets flustered and shrugs nodding then yeets again. He doesn't where to go so he takes his phone out and...oh wait... its winwins. Damn. He wants to be with Doyoung right now. He know he can go to Doyoung as WInwin but it's not the same. He wants to be with Doyoung as himself. 

Ah fuck it. 

He runs into 127 dorms and sees Doyoung cooking. Typically he wouldn't do this but hes Wiwin, well Winwin wouldn't do this either. 

He back hugs Doyoung and smiles holding him close. "Hi Doyoung"

Doyoung jumps a bit and turns a round with a confused look "UH.... hi...winwin... whats up whats.. whats happening?"

Taeil sighs and shrugs "i'm just cuddly and you're the first person I saw?" Shrugs and puts his chin on Doyoungs shoulder.

"Ooooohkay well." Turns around and hugs Winwin back."Are you sure thats all or is something up.

Somethings waayyy up "No that's all hehe."

From the couch Yuta snickers "Get a room you lesbians"

Taeil quickly looks back at Yuta not seeing him there. shit shit shit shit shit shit. He quickly lets go of Doyoung and laughs nervously patting his chest "H.ha.ha thanks d.d.oyoung~Hyung but Yutas here now so hehe uhm yeah byee!" He yeets once again and sits next to Yuta. Yuta grabs his shoulder and pulls him close holding him. He pets his hair and sighs.

"Where'd you go?  I was looking for you all night and just ran into you now." Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shsit shitsiejfsdfn

"UH! Iiiiii went to Taeyongs room haha. I was talking to him about the album." 

"Hm..ok...." He nods and obviously has something on his mind. He then looks Taeil (winwin to him) In the eyes with a dangerous glare. 

"Don't do that again baby. If you're gonna go do something tell me first." He kisses Taeil softly and Taeil has no choice but to kiss back.

He feels bad for Winwin.

Taeil always thought Yuta would be the controlling type but thought he'd soften up for winwin. 

Maybe not. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haechan: Poor babies

Chenle: Smh my head

Jaemin: thats.... thats redundant chenle.