🐣Part 13🐣

Jaehyun POV:

I lay with taeyong in bed petting his head softly and holding his hand like he loves.

Just. As much as I love him. And mainly him. Something....just feels off. Yeah this open relationship thing has been intresting I guess but... It's kind of just made me realize the things I wish I had.

Like I wish I had jungwoo 100 percent.

I wish I had win-win one hundred percent.

And a few others outside the group.

It's so conflicting because I also adore taeyong. Everything about him makes my heart crumble but... He's not the only one I want.

He then looks up at me with that inquisitive face of his and pokes my cheek "what're you thinking about? And no lying to me!"

He curls up so he's looking at me easier..I take his cheek and sigh "very honestly baby. I think I'm starting to fall for other people....while still Loving you."

He pushes his lips to the side in response and just leans his head sighing "you know. I expected this to happen . You're a very sensual person and you react based on how others feel about you...does that make sense? Like if someone shows they like in even the slightest bit you fall head over heels. I've seen it jaehyun" he rubs the side of my face with the softest expression.

"And also. Even if you do decide to fall for everyone else" he leans in to kiss me soft and tenderly on the lips "I'll still love you."

And there it is. I'm whipped. Now all I want is him.

I smile back and take his lips into my own. As we kiss and he touches my chest in the same soft way he always does. The other run through my mind.

Maybe if I focus my one hundred on him taeyong I can forget the rest. Jungwoo will be fine he has so many other guys.

And win-win.. he's got yuta. I think it's safe to say I live him bu~

Right as my thoughts roam to win-win taeyong gets on top of me and the kiss is more heated.

I guess this is a sign that he's all I need.

Tommorow I drop everyone else and maybe he drops who he's with too and we be monogamous

Taeil POV

I'm just going to give in. 

Playing the role as Winwin Just isn't worth it anymore. I don't want to be him anymore.

I miss being myself, I want to confess to Doyoung. 

I don't even know who I am anymore. Its confusing. Being Called Winwin but knowing i'm not and having to play along. 

Yet haechan won't switch us back until ..yeah..

I'm gonna try to switch back again. 

Taeil gets up from Where he's sitting in WayV dorms and walks out getting his phone out to call Haechan.

ANNYEOONNG its my favroite winwiniiiee hyung. hehe how can I help you?

Taeil sighs and responds with "Donghyuck i'm sick of this. I can't be him anymore and I know Winwin can't either. Him and I haven't really talked but I know he doesn't like it."

Theres a pause then haechan says 

Aw. You know him so well. Its adorable really. And you knoowww what. I've kinda gotten bored of this. So! Heres what we can agree on....I switch you two back....But...... 2 other people will be switched...for example....Taeyong and Jaehyun?  Jaemin and Jeno, Jisung and Chenle,  Ten and Johnny hehe the list goes on. 

Taeil stands there in silence. Is this really something he wants to do? He wouldn't want this to happen to anyone else...but he really doesn't want to keep doing this. 

He takes a deep sigh.

"Okay. Fine. Just get me and winwin out of this. PLease"

Aaaww you're so cute when you beg hehe. Sorry Hyung I just had to say it. He clears his throat then says you have exactly 24 hours until the switch happens. 

He hangs up and then Taeil...just..  sta D's there... What does he do now?

Does he warn everyone? Is that allowed? Is this selfish?

He probably can't tell doyoung or yuta so he calls winwin.

He bites his nail anxiously as he waits for him to pick up

Win-win POV

I look over at my phone buzzing to see it's Taeil. I would've just ignored it but he usually doesn't call so I pick it up with a bored tone "hello?"

"Hi so... Uh.. I did something again.."

....great

"Excuse me? What'd you do?"

He takes a second then breaths out.

"Uh... well... We're gonna be switched back to ourselves in 24 hours but doyoung and yuta will swap bodies as replacement"

............. I don't even know how to react. Is this better or worse?

"Okay... Uhm... We aren't allowed to tell them right?" I mumble out now pacing around 127 dorms.

"Yeah. Yeah we can't tell them. But we'll be swapped... So. That's good!" I know he's trying to be opptimistic but honestly optimism has played it's course.

It's starting to get old and unrealistic.

"Sure Taeil. Uh.. well you've already been updating me with everything that's been going on..and I've been doing the same so... Good riddance." I hang up.

I'm kind of sad. It's been fun in a fucked up way.

Taeil POV:

Hm.... 24 hours. And everything's back to normal...

You know maybe j can give up on doyoung and go for someone outside of the group.

Is that a more realistic thought?

Because I honestly don't know what to think about.

I'm nervous and excited but also feel really guilty.

Hopefully yuta and doyoung work this out....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~

Timeskip

Haechan Snickers from his room as he takes out everything necessary to perform this.

Right before he starts mark walks in.

"....oh hi Mark"

Haechan looks up and mark looks around then just slowly backs out.

He then breaths out and goes to lock the door.

Alright.

It's demon shit time.

He starts performing the ritual  then....

From very far off the sound of two very angry boys can be heard yelling

"WHAT THE FUCK THIS ISNT RIGHT! YUTA/DOYOUNG"

..... "WAIT THATS ME......HEY!"

___________________________________________
Chenle: To be continued (JoJo's bizarre adventures)

Jaemin: was a JoJo's reference really necessary?

Chenle: always

Jaemin: you've never even seen the anime!

Chenle: okay and!

Jaemin: you're my least favorite person