🐣Part 14🐣

Doyoung POV:

What's happening? Why am I in yutas body?? This so wrong is he in mine?? No!! I HAVE THINGS TO DO WITH THAT!

I run out my room and see yuta well
.Me! Doing the same thing. We scream at eachother then all the members run over to see what's happening.

We look at eachother then back at the members and laugh putting our hands behind our backs.

I hope he feels the same way because I don't know or want to say him and I switched bodies? I guess that's what happened?

The members look at us oddly then go back to whatever they were doing. Yuta then grabs me pulling me into his room and slamming the door.

"What the fuck is happening? I don't know if you knew this but taeil and win-win switched bodies and now we did. this is..." He walks around the room with his hands on his head very obviosuly stressed and wait....

"Wait wait how long have they been switched??" Does that mean I've been....crushing over...win-win? Instead of Taeil? Before he has the time yuta shrugs.

"No idea. All I know is win-win as taeil came up to me and was talking about how he needed me and explained everything and how haechan switched them up"

.... That's bull shit....well...maybe it isn't? I guess haechan can seem a little...devilish and would do something like that but that's impossible. Things like that don't happen.

"That...doesn't make sense...why.. how? How'd he do it?"

Yuta shrugs and looks almost upset _hoe the hell am I supposed to know he didn't tell me."

He didn't have to be a dick about it Jesus.

"Okay shit calm down I was just asking a question" I start pacing around and bite my finger nails.

What do we do?

Yuta interrups my thoughts with "first let's talk to haechan and figure something out. I'm positive he's the one that did this"

I nod agreeing and take a deep breath

I look at him calm and with an almost angry look.

"Alright let's go"

Third person POV

Doyoung and Yuta storm into dream dorms with angry expression. Half of them scream the other half also scream but in a different way.

"Where's haechan" yuta says with an irritated tone.

Jaemin and haechan gulp knowing what happened. They go back to whatever it was they were doing and renjun points down the hallway.

Doyoung and Yuta nod and walk down the hallway and opening it to see haechan sitting in his bed reading his book. He jumps startled and screams turning around "oh hi hahaha aaah!"

He waves at the two hiding behind a blanket and Yuta doesn't hesitate to walk in taking haechan by the shirt to sit him up.

"Change us back. Right now haechan. I don't wanna do anything stupid but-"

Doyoung interrupts "a.and we aren't stupid! We aren't going to do everything win-win and taeil did because we're not little bitches like that."

Yuta ,a bit shocked, nods in response and keeps haechan in his hand.

"H.hey i.it was taeil and w.winwin w.well mainly taeil th.that changed that!"

Yuta and doyoung and look at eachother confused then look back at him.

"That seems like bull. They can't change things like....this???" Yuta motions to the two of them and haechan gulps.

"Well tech.technically it was me. Taeil w.wanted to change back and this was what the payment for that was"

They roll their eyes in response and Yuta holds his shirt up higher.

"Change us back. No more bullshitting we're much more.... We aren't pussys like them alright?" Yuta says then haechan looks scared at them.

Then like Superman and Batman jaemin and Chenle walk in.

"BY THE NAME OF DEVIL'S WE DEMAND YOU TO PUT THEM DOWN!" Yuta and taeil jump but aren't too scared.

Chenle POV

Okay I think this was a bad idea. Yutas looking at me like he might kill me. And doyoungs got a nasty glare.

I gulp and look and Jaemin

He's nervous too

"H.how about we compromise?? B.because hae.haechan kinda made a b.big mistake" I say.

Haechan nods quickly and doyoung and Yuta nod as though that was already obvious.

"So" jaemin starts

"So the way this works is once he changes something it has to stay like that for at least a month because that's how the boss wants it. So. If you just stay like it for a month. We'll be fine! And then you can change back" jaemin says and I can tell he's trying to sound brave.

Yuta and doyoung look at eachother and seem to talk through their eyes then look over at yuta let's haechan down.

"Fine. But we also want something. As payback for the shit he did I want his mark privileges taken away. I know that sounds stupid but I'm dead serious. No texting no talking to touch no looking. For an entire month he's off limits to haechan" yuta says and doyoung simply nods agreeing.

Haechan looks at the two sad and like he might breakdown any second.

Oh god this is gonna be hard.

Me and Jaemin look at eachother and sigh "sure. We'll set up some things and make sure his numbers blocked and blocked on everything else. But that means you'll have to follow our rules" jaemin says and doyoung and Yuta look at us confused.

"You can't tell any of the members and must live as tho you were the other person for that month" I say and they look upset but understanding.

"Alright. Alright I guess we'll do that but. If we see haechan even looking at mark we expose it all." Doyoung looks at the three of us.

"Whatever this thing is you all are doing will be stopped immediately." Yuta says in response.

"So don't fuck this up" yuta whipes he hands and walks out pushing past me and Jaemin and doyoung follows.

We look over at haechan who's now curled up on the bed.

"I never expected it to get to this. I just wanted to fuck with taeil and win-win" haechan says sadly laying on his side.

We walk over sitting next to him and rub his side "it's just mark. It's that or Lucifer fucks us over!" Jaemin says and haechan sits up

"Fuck him I want mark!!" We both roll our eyes.

"Alright kid. We got ourselves into this and now this is what we have to do. This'll be the last month we have to deal with it! Then we'll be his official assistances!!" I say excitedly and haechan seems to perk up from that.

"Yeah. Then we can do stuff easier and we'll have a lot more power......." A large smirk then spreads across haechans face.

"I actually have something planned after this month" he Snickers and me and Jaemin look at eachother worried.

~~~~

Up next on doyoung and Yuta are fucked!!

"Sicheng how absoloutly dense were you!? Same goes to you Taeil! And no I won't use hyung fuck you!"

Doyoung nods but thinks how scary yet low-key cute yuta looks ruh roh🙊