Chapter 9

As Natsu pushed me down the hall of the hospital, we met up with everyone else.

"Hey Lucy." said Gray.

He must of just gotten here.

"Hey Gray! How are you?" I questioned him cheerfully.

"What kind of question is that right now?" he said. "First I need to know how you are after all of this." he said.

Natsu scowled.

"I'm okay." I said, looking down at my legs. "I just got paralyzed, but that isn't going to bring me down!" I said, pumping my fist into the air.

Gray gave a small smile, then turned and started to walk with everyone else.

Everyone seemed to be normal.

Juvia was clinging onto Gray.

Erza was scolding Happy for being loud in the hallway.

Wendy was laughing with Freed.

Princess Hiswi was quietly listening in on all to the conversations going on.

Oh.

And I almost forgot.

I turned around to see Natsu staring at me.

"What the deal?" I asked. "Stop staring at me and let's go and get some food!"
As soon as Natsu heard me say food, he looked around rapidly.

"Huh? Where's the food?" He asked, looking back at me with a slight frown.

"It amazes me how stupid you can be sometimes." I said, and I snapped my head around, looking away from Natsu.

"Huuhh?" he huffed. "What's the matter? Hey! What did I do?" he yelled at me.

Erza turned around and looked at Natsu.

"Eek!" he said, and kept walking.

We then finally made it to the checkout desk.

We checked me out without a problem.

"What do you guys want to eat?" asked Princess Hiswi. "I'll pay for everyone." said Princess Hiswi as she looked at Natsu, and she winked.

"We should go and get something nice!" said Wendy happily.

Freed and Erza nodded together with their arms crossed.

"What about we go and get some ramen at that new ramen shop that just opened up." said Natsu.

"That does sound good right now." I said, closing my eyes and imagining the taste of sweet ramen.

"I'll call a guard and ask them to bring a limo so Natsu isn't struggling to help Lucy with her wheelchair.

"Don't bother them." said Natsu. He then smiled. "I got this."

Princess Hiswi nodded.

"Whatever you say Mr. Strong." she said, and started to walk to the sidewalk with everyone else.

I smiled and looked back at Natsu.

He had this goofy grin on his face, then pushed me quickly over to everyone else.

We made jokes and all laughed together while walking.

And as we laughed, I felt as if I could forget everything.

The throbbing pain in my arm.

The wheelchair I was being pushed in.

If I would be able to walk again.