- Information -

Hello! I would like to do a recap of what is going on in this book so far. If you are keeping up with it, you will understand most things, but I will also explain somethings that I haven't fully explained in this book so far. If you do not feel the need to read this, you do not need to as I am just explaining some minor things. This book is almost finished. I think I will have one or two more chapters until I end it.

First of all, I am going to change the name to Thirteen, as I have found this to be better fitting for the events that have happened. 

Second, the name Thirteen will be relating to a moment in the story. There is one currently that has taken place, and I am not expecting to make anymore times where this comes up. This happened when Lucy was in the hospital. She was in there for seven hours and thirteen days. 

Third of all, I will be taking a minor break from this book, as I have caught up to my current version in my own writing on my computer. 

Fourth, I will have going through the first chapters and revising some of the errors that I have made. My friend has been helping me edit, but has not caught up to where I am, so I will revise a chapter each time she finishes one. 

And finally, I am going to go through chapters nine and ten in case anyone has any questions about them. In chapter nine, Lucy was released from the hospital. They went to the ramen shop with Natsu, Erza, Gray, Juvia, Happy, Princess Hiswi, Freed, and Wendy, When they get to she shop, Yukino, Uraravity, and one of the other guards named Yukini. After they ate, Lucy was feeling a bit down. Lucy remebers everything that was going on as Natsu is talking to Princess Hiswi. She starts to cry as Natus comes back into the room. She says she is fine.

In chapter ten, Uraravity tries to comfort Lucy, and Natsu took a step back as he is surprised. Uraravity takes a step backward, and now Natsu is crying, and takes Lucy out of the room. Lucy says she just needs time to take all of this in. Natsu took Lucy to her apartment and he carries her up the stairs. Natsu is now happy again as he is now in Lucy's room. He asks if he could stay at Lucy's house, saying that he would be too worried about Lucy. He smiles at her, and she doesn't answer, but he is already asleep and she decides to let him sleep at the end of her bed.

Thank you for reading this story. It really helps with my confidence, even if they are just views. I hope you enjoy this story. I would also like feedback if you have enough time. I'm getting happier and happier every time I write this book, and I hope you are engaging in it like I am. 

                   <3 Jealous Natures