Chapter 7

"Hyung!!!!"

Sehun hugging Baekhyun too tightly.
He releasing Sehun because he getting uncomfortable.

"Sehun? Why are you here?" Ask Baekhyun.

"Chanyeol hyung said you was sick yesterday!! I was so worried about you, hyung!!" Sehun was going to hug him but now is stopped by Baekhyun.

"Then...if you here, then those guys..."

"Yeah, we here too!"

Suho and the other's already on his room while bringing something with them.

Chen and Xiumin running to Baekhyun and put their hands on his palm.

"How come? How come you can get sick???" Ask Xiumin.

"Yeah! The Baekhyun I know is he can't get sick so easily! Don't tell me...you are not Baekhyun?!" When Chen said that, he get a slap from Baekhyun.

"Hey! What the hell?!!" Chen yelled while holding his face.

"It's because you saying something weird! You should appreciate!" Baekhyun smirking.

"What is appreciate?! Now you really are Baekhyun!!"

"You ask me to fight, huh?!"

Baekhyun and Chen is starting to fight but their action is dismissed by Suho.

"Chen, Baekhyun stop it! You guys should be ashamed! Chen, don't you starting to fight with Baekhyun! He still sick" Suho making them quiet.

The two of them downing their head. Sehun realized something and asking to Chanyeol.

"Hey, hyung. Baekhyun ever tell me that you guys teach Hera. Where's she?" Chanyeol realising too and went out.

"Where are you going?" Ask Baekhyun.

"Call Hera"

Baekhyun just said 'oh' and let Chanyeol go. Actually, after their misunderstanding accident before makes one of them feel guilty. And the person is Hera.

Meanwhile, Hera still in her room while playing her phone. Someone knocked her door and Hera let the person come in.

Chanyeol open the door and Hera suddenly get up.

"Um...."

"You should go out" said Chanyeol.

"Huh? Why?"

"Someone's wants to meet you"

Hera nodding her head and prepared herself.

Before Hera going out, Chanyeol stop her.

"What's wrong?" Ask Hera.

Chanyeol's grip getting tight makes Hera hurt a little.

Chanyeol realized it and let go of it.

"Sorry...." Chanyeol apologize.

"It's okay. So what's wrong?"

Chanyeol sigh a little and starting to tell.

"About my confession. I think you don't have to reply it"

Hera quiet. She almost forgot about that. All she think is almost about Baekhyun. Even though she wants to erase it, truthfully she cannot.

"I don't want to saw my friend getting hurt again. So, about that let that never been happen. It's all I want to say"

Hera bit her lip. She felt guilty about this.