What A Big Jerk Pt.2

Your POV
      Manager- nim told us to go change into our clothes so we can start the choreography. I ran to the locker rooms and changed quickly.

 I ran to the locker rooms and changed quickly

     I got out. I was the first one so I went on my phone for a while. A while later someone came out. I stopped spacing out and noticed were matching. I was busy thinking about the guy I helped earlier. Ugh, what am I thinking? I looked up. DID THIS DUDE COPY ME?!?

JUNGKOOK'S POV
        I came out of the men's locker room and the first thing I noticed was Hyerin. Dang, she looked hot. Ugh, what's wrong with me. I was fixing my shirt and I looked up. DID THIS GIRL COPY ME?!?

       She gave me a disgusted look

       She gave me a disgusted look. She must've noticed. I guess it was just a coincidence. We started practicing after a while. "Ooh are you guys dating?" Seo-Ji said smirking. "NO!!" Me and jungkook screamed at the same time, his face was red, cute.

        We finished. I'm exhausted. I was all sweaty.

YOUR POV      I was exhausted

YOUR POV
      I was exhausted. Eww, I hate being sweaty. I glance at the others. Someone caught my eye. I think I might have a nosebleed. He was all sweaty. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!? I think he saw me ahh!!

      He approached me. Oh my God what do I do!?! "Like what you see?" The fuq he sure is cocky, ill ruin that for him right now😎. "Oh sorry I wasn't staring at you. I was looking at him." I pointed at Taehyung. "Ouch" "Go away pretty boy your blocking the view." I think I hurt his pride lol. Why did he seem so familiar? He walked away. *Way to go Hyerin!* 😎

Jungkook's POV
      I caught Hyerin staring at me with her jaw open. I walked over to her. "Like what you see?" It'll be fun to tease her. "Oh sorry I wasn't staring at you. I was looking at him." She pointed at Taehyung. Dang, that hurt. "Ouch" I just smiled, why am I such an idiot. "Go away pretty boy your blocking the view." Dang that hurt even more. She stared at me. Does she recognize me?!? I walked away so she wouldn't recognize me.

*Next Day*

YOUR POV
      Ahh, I'm so sore!! I got up, I'm a be late!!! I have 15 minutes to get ready I changed quickly and ran outside. Ahh, I forgot about my hair. I got in my car and drove quickly.

 I got in my car and drove quickly

       I got to school. It's barely 6:30 am. Was my clock incorrect? I went to the restroom to fix my hair quickly and add a coral light lipstick. I usually don't wear much makeup cause my face is clear and I already have pale skin and double eyelids. *Thxs mom.* I got my hair in a ponytail and I went to my class. I fell asleep.

JUNGKOOK'S POV
        I got to school. It was 7:25 am. I sat in my seat. I looked forward since I was just taking out my utensils since it is still early. My pencil fell and I was gonna pick it up I saw whoever was sitting in front of my wearing timberlands.

        Dang, my style I tapped her shoulder. I think she was asleep cause she lifted her head slowly and looked at me. She was so close and was slowly opening her eyes. My face was red af. This is so embarrassing.

YOUR POV
         I felt someone tap my shoulder and I slowly was waking up. I looked behind me and when I completely opened my eyes I saw a tomato. Then I realized I was so close to the person behind me and my vision was blurry. My vision cleared and it was... Min-seong!!!(FYI Jungkook his fake name)

       "Ahh I'm sorry, I just wanted to say that I like your timberlands." UwU he is adorable when he is embarrassed. "It's alright it's my fault. Wanna be friends?" Ahh, why did I ask that that isn't like me?!? "Uhh sure and I forgot to say thxs for sticking up for me last time and sorry for running away its cuz I was gonna be late. " " It's alright." I smiled.

Jungkooks POV
        I was still red. "Ahh I'm sorry, I just wanted to say that I like your timberlands." She did a cute facial expression. "It's alright it's my fault. Wanna be friends?" "Uhh sure and I forgot to say thxs for sticking up for me last time and sorry for running away its cuz I was gonna be late. " she responded," It's alright." Ahh, why is my heart beating so fast when she smiled. Is it hot in here or is it just me?

OmO this is so cringy Srry about it hope you liked it💓