Cheeky Bunny (Updated finally

One week later
Jungkook's POV
    Its been a week since that incident.That was embarassing. I decided to forget that and I texted Hyerin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me- hey baby 😍
Hyerin-plz stop
Me-why babe~
Hyerin-😡🙄
Me-😏
Hyerin-ima block you
Me-No I'm sorry 😚
Sorry This User Has Official Blocked you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that went great. Why she so grumpy sheesh. I got up and Jimin called.I declined the call and got dressed,I don't want to talk to fish lips right now.

I declined the call and got dressed,I don't want to talk to fish lips right now

           I grab my phone and get into my car. Jimin called me again and I answered.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Me: "What's up fishy?"
Jimin: "shut up bugs bunny ok so we have to go to the recording studio at 3 pm with the girls
Me:ok see ya
I hang up
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I look at the time and it's 12:34 so I still had time. I head to Hyerin's house and honk.She comes out in pj'a looking at me confused. She comes over "What do you want? I cheekily say, "You~" She blushes then pushes me "shut up you Cheeky Bunny"

"Hyerin get ready we need to go to the recording studio" "what about the girls" "I'm pretty sure they went with the others guys😏" "Ok I'll be out in 15"

She came out. She looked sporty, I liked her sense of style. She got in the car and we were on our way. I lied about the time for the recording studio to her so I'm planning to take her out for breakfast since she just woke up.

       I stop the car once we are there and she glares at me. "Jungkook you liar!" I giggle "I'm not lying,we do have to go to the recording studio but until 3.... You know you look cuter when your mad" I wink and she playfully punches me. "Let's get off you dork" and she laughs while saying that. I grab her hand and we go inside.

      We ate the food and still had extra time since it was barely 2

      We ate the food and still had extra time since it was barely 2. We decided to go to the mall. We got in there and her eyes sparkled. She ran into the stores and I noticed and outfit got her attention. "Hyerin, try it on" "No we don't have time" I begged her for 5 min straight until she got annoyed "FINE but pleaseeee shut up" she tried it on and she took a while.

      "Jungkook it's too revealing I can't come out" "It's fine no ones here." "Your here though" I asked the worker to push her out here and I'd give her 100 dollars and she agreed. Hyerin came out screaming but damn she looked so hot. She was red, "Jungkook stop staring its to revealing look over there you pervert!"

      I walked over to her and hugged her from the back "I'd only be a pervert for you~" "Jungkook calm your buddy and yourself" closing her eyes and looking like a tomato

      I walked over to her and hugged her from the back "I'd only be a pervert for you~" "Jungkook calm your buddy and yourself" closing her eyes and looking like a tomato. "I'm not getting it and she put it back and left the store running outside. "I'd like to buy what my girlfriend just put back please" I went to the counter, payed for it and left the store. I went to the mall lockers and rented one out so Hyerin wouldn't notice. I saw Jimin on my way to the lockers so I told him to get it and take it home for me. I run over and see her look around. Cute. I approach her and her eyes sparkle, "Finally where did you go?" "I went to the restroom really quick" "oh." I grabbed her hand,"let's go"

At Hyerin's House

       I open the car door and walk her to the front of her house. "You live alone?" "Seems like it, my parents are always at the company working so usually I stay home alone." She frowns and notice she seems lonely. "What if I stay here with you?" She looked flustered and I giggle "I won't do anything I promise" she glows, " okay but you sleep on the floor" "deal."

After I got changed I went into her room and she was already asleep. I got a blanket from the closet and gently laid it on the floor and laid myself down. I close my eyes and soon I was fast asleep.

The next Morning

      It was 7 in the morning and I got up to go to the restroom. I came back to check on Hyerin but she wasn't in bed. I checked everywhere but she was no where to be seen. The only place I didn't check was the backyard. I walked over to see Hyerin laid on the floor looking up at the clouds. I hid behind a bush to see what she was doing(okay I just realized how creepy that sounds) she put her hands up shaping a frame as if she was taking photos of the light blue sky filled with white fluffy cotton. Cute. She finally got up and sat straight. I went her way and covered her eyes. I giggled, "Jungkook, please grow up."

      I could feel her eyes roll on my hands. She tries to get up but I carry her. "JUNGKOOK PUT ME DOWN!!" "Nope" with a cheeky smile. For a minute she stayed quiet then she started attacking. She bit into my skin (omg that sounds so wrong) as hard as she could until I couldn't take the pain no my and felt the skin on my arm rip. I put her down quickly and safely. She looks at my arm and terror. It's my first time seeing her like that. "I-I'm sorry" "Its okay" I force a smile so she wouldn't feel guilty but damn did it hurt like hell. She quickly grabbed my unharmed hand and pulls me inside all the way to her room. "Sit on the bed." She gets down and reaches for something under the bed. She pulls out a first aid kit. "Why do you have a first aid kit hidden under your bed?" "I used to get in a lot of fights before and my parents said to stop getting into fights and if I kept doing it she would stop curing my injuries." I felt bad because she had such a chaotic life, way bigger then mine for sure. She noticed me thinking deeply, " Don't feel bad I don't want anyone's sympathy." I smiled, "If you want to change I'll go get some clothes from my dad?" "Thanks" She smiled then left the room. I took the opportunity to snoop around her room to see if I could learn more about her through her things.(dang it I'm such a bad author :P) I looked around but she didn't have much. Then I found a picture under her desk I pick it up and she is next to a guy smiling. She looks so...happy. I grew jealous and my stomach turned just looking at it. She comes in, I hide the image behind me as if I was hiding evidence of a crime scene that I committed. "What's that behind your back?" Dang it I got caught. "Sorry I found this." I hand it to her and see her eyes water as if a waterfall would start. My heart ached. "Im sorry" "It's okay you big idiot." She giggles but I still get a sense of sadness. "Who is it?" " My big brother, he disappeared a year ago when he fought with my parents." I decided not to question it. "Hyerin, lets go get some ice cream!" Why am I such an idiot.