Cheeky Bunny Pt.2

Hyerin POV
I held the photo close to me. That picture was taken about 2 years ago. My brother suddenly had to leave and said he'd be back soon but...he didn't return. I felt tears stream down my face and I wiped them quickly before Jungkook could see them. I look at the image once more

 I look at the image once more

My big brother Cha Eun Woo... (just pretend surnames don't matter lol) I then fall asleep.

Morning 7:34

     Ugh I don't wanna get upppppppppp. I look up at the alarm clock and it's 7:34 which meant I have 2 more hours until me and Jungkook have to work on our song. I get up and look around. He's gone...oh well. Since he's gone I'll just take a bath. I take off my clothes and grab a towel. I wrap it around me and make my way to the restroom. I walk in to hear the water running... shit... he suddenly opens the curtain fully. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU DIMWIT CLOSE THE CURTAIN I DONT WANNA SEE YOUR TINY SAUSAGE!!!!!" "Who said it was tiny?" I could feel him smirk while talking. "I'd like to see you like that more often Hyerin~" (ew wtf I'm not a perv) I felt my face burn and I run out quickly. I heard him laughing and all of a sudden BOOM "oof" I start cracking up knowing that the sound meant he had fallen down. He came out with a towel around his waist "JUNGKOOK STOP BEING SUCH A PERV!!" "Actually I was just gonna ask if I could have some clothes." He's such a cheeky bunny anyone could tell he was grinning while saying that. I walk out and grab some of my dads clothes. I neatly set them at door, knocked, and ran. I waited in the living room for him and it felt like an eternity. I heard his footsteps so I turned on the tv and acted as if I didn't care. He looked at me but I didn't turn his way and he scoffed. "It isn't bad if you wanted to peek Hyerin, it's fine if you want to~" "Pervert" "for you~" This idiot really is stupid and a perv is he on drugs?!? "Weirdo" It's quiet then all of a sudden we both start cracking up.

After an eternity of laughter

      We had finally calmed down so I went to grab 2 cups of coffee and put on my glasses

       I go sit down and grab my song book and a pen. "You wear glasses?" " No jungkook I wear them so I look cool" "oh" "are you an idiot of course I wear glasses if I didn't need them I wouldn't wear them" He glares at me, I feel bad but it's just me I know this because most people call me hateful and cold hearted but I didn't care.Now I feel bad "look jungkook I'm sorry I won't do it again" I pouted and then he gave me the brightest smile which had an effect on me. I felt creases on the side of my lips...fuck I'm smiling.

      Jungkook's smile then fades and he stares at me, tilting his head slightly to the side. I stare back and he says, "Your smile is nice" I turn my head and close my eyes. I suddenly hear footsteps approaching me so I open my eyes and rotate my head forward. I felt something on my lips and my eyes widen. He was kissing me, I tried to push him away from me but he wouldn't budge.After a while I gave up and went with it. He poked my lips with his tongue...wtf am I supposed to do?!? I shot a confused look at him.He looks at me then he steps away. I keep staring at him until he starts smiling... "HAHAHAHAHA" I felt flustered red and I glared at him. "You...you hahaha!" "Jungkook stop." He started cleaning his tears and I felt tears fall from my eyes. I felt so embarrassed.He finally notices me and gives me guilty face. He comes and hugs me, "I'm sorry I was just teasing" I felt myself ease down and then I look up at him. He stares back and I give him a peck and run upstairs, "cute." I go into my room to go get my keyboard and grab a guitar. I go down and then see Jungkook messing with my glasses. Pfft he looks like an idiot. I give him the guitar and I set up my keyboard. He starts showing off. "Jungkook we get it you know how to play" I roll my eyes and start looking for specific love concepts. Jungkook was looking for....wait where is he?

    I look around and I see him sticking his head in the fridge. "Jungkook what are you doing?" He jumps and the looks over at me, " Do you have banana milk?" "Yep on your top left corner" he grabbed one and sat down. "Glad to know you feel like your home." He nods and I roll my eyes. He gulped it down and grabbed my lyric book. I looked at him and when he was about to open it when I smacked his hand. "Jungkook, hands off." He looked at me in surprise, "you didn't have to smack my hand so hard jeez." "Well then next time learn to respect someone's privacy that's why it has a magnet on it so it doesn't open, maybe I should get one with a lock." I say and he rolls his eyes. "I don't think it's gonna work out." "What's not working out?" I ask. "There is no inspiration it's kinda lame. Let's take a week to spend time together and maybe we will get ideas." I felt he was just being lazy but then I had no ideas for the song. He noticed me thinking about it. "Either way we have 2 months to write the song." I nodded he asked "So what part of the world should we go baby girl~"