Chapter 6

*one day later*
I walk past the room that three of my boys are being held in. No one is guarding the room and I only hear two hybrids whining. Out of curiosity and pity I open the door to look into the room. The second that I turn the handle the door is yanked open and I am pulled inside. The door slams closed beside me and I hear the lock click. I look around the room to see that Hoseok is no longer in the room, leaving me with Jin and Yoongi.
"A-are you guys o-okay? You s-sound like you're in p-pain." I manage to squeak out. Both of the boys look at me, neither of the boys' eyes look soft like usual, instead they look primal, almost animal like. I make eye contact with Yoongi and he decides to pin me against the wall.
"Yes, we are in pain because you always walk by this door and we can't get to you. We can smell you, but we can't have you. Well now that you are in this room you are in outer territory and we can do as we please kitten." Yoongi growls into my ear before attaching himself to the left side of my neck and moving for Jin to get in too. I let out a small moan when Yoongi moves and finds my sweet spot.
"W-where i-is H-Hoseok?" I ask and Jin suddenly joins us.
"He got out of heat early jagi, why are you concerned about him when you have us?" Jin whispers into my ear and then kisses me passionately. Yoongi begins moving lower and lower before he reaches the collar of my shirt. Instead of trying to take it off he rips it in half like it's a piece of paper.
"I hope your ready to carry our litters babe." Jin breaks the kiss to say and then works his way down with Yoongi. Before I know it my back is being pressed against one of the mattresses in the room with Yoongi taking off the clothes covering my wet core.
"Such a good girl for your oppas." Jin purrs as he kisses the top half of my body. Just as Jin makes it back up to kiss my lips Yoongi kisses the inside of my thighs.
"Since she is so wet already, I think we are good to just go in Jin." Yoongi says to Jin as if I'm not right there. Jin hums in agreement before he takes his pants off. Yoongi takes his pants off and picks me up. Instinctively I wrap my legs around him and nuzzle his neck planting small kisses wherever I can. He chuckles deeplyg and lays me back down on Jin. The boys line up and thrust into me at the same time. Jin holds me in place while they both pound me, turning me into a moaning mess. I manage to get a hold of Yoongi and pull him so his chest is flush against mine. He uses his hands to support himself and so he doesn't crush me and Jin. Taking advantage of how close Yoongi is to me I press my lips against his. Both boys' thrust get sloppier and sloppier until they both cum inside of me. Yoongi pulls out and picks me up. He takes me to the bed and pits my underwear and one of his shirts on me before taking me back to Jin and laying me down next to him. He flops down too and cuddles me from the front while Jin cuddles me from behind. Yoongi rubs his tail on my leg comfortingly and I begin to doze off I hear Jin gasp.
"Jin, you see her tail too. Right?" I hear Yoongi ask.
"Why else would I be gasping idiot." Jin replies and before it can register what either boy said or what Yoongi said to Jin in response I am fast asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED
Smut chapter and a plot twist? Bye. 💜💜💜💜💜💜