Chapter 19

All the boys take one of the quints hand as Kook, Yoongi, and I trail behind.
"Please be super aware of what is happening around us today." I say and Yoongi nods.
"I smelled it when we got here but I was also the only one paying attention." He says and I take Jungkook's hand.
"If I sense any danger I will let you know, fan signs are super hard to do and pay attention to each person's scent though." Kookie says and I sigh.
"So how does Bang oppa think the kids are going to sign their name? We are still teaching them how to spell their names." I say and the boys shrug.
"Maybe he got them ink and stampers or something." Yoongi says and everything is silent for a minute before we reach hair and makeup.
"Y/N and I will be in in just a second hyung. Please make sure Byeol isnt biting anyone." Kookie says and turns toward me.
"Today is going to be stressful but I know we can make it through." He says and I nod.
"I just dont want anyone going on stage if it isnt safe and Bang isnt exactly making it easier." I say and he chuckles and nods.
"You can say that again." He says and kisses me softly on the lips then the tip of my nose.
"Everything is going to be alright." Jungkook says and gives me a hug before we go in and get situated in our chairs.
"Eomma no want piggy tails this time." Kimmy yells while crying. I run over to the kids stylist and apologize.
"Kim-sa honey, if you let them do piggy tails Eomma will let you play video games with Appa and uncle TaTa tonight." I say and she stops crying and smiles.
"Otay!" She says and settles back in her chair as I hand her a sippy cup with apple juice in it. I bow apologetically to the stylist doing her hair. As I return to my chair where they do my hair and makeup. Yeong-ja, Min-jun, Haechan, and Byeol all hair their natural wavy hair parted in the center with a little colored, clip-in extension to make it easier for staff to identify who is who while Kim-sa has her hair in half up half down French braided pigtails with tiny little carrot clips holding her baby hairs out of her face. My hair has been curled slightly and each of the boys have different hair styles. We all finish and the kids yawn.
"The kids need a nap before the signing. Why dont we take them to the dressing room with the body guards and we go to wardrobe." Jin asks and I nod.
"I actually think that is an excellent idea." I say and open the door for everyone. We walk the kids to the room and all the kids lay down.
"No one unfamiliar is aloud inside this room." Manager-nim says and the body guards nod. We left three stylists in the room with the bodyguards. The boys and I travel to get dressed and grab the quints outfits.

TO BE CONTINUED
This chapter was kinda boring but I think it's really cute and the next one is going to be cuter. Thanks for reading! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜