pt 1

Aiden stopped drawing as he looked around."nothing to do.. Ted and Chris are freaks and Huggles is Missing.. What to do what to do.. Maybe talk to judy? HAH!" aiden started to say as he packed his things and his pocket knife in case of assholes. Aiden texts his mom where he was going because last time.he forgot to, she got half the Police force on the case yikes.

Mum- okay  make sure you be back back by 10 or i will get  them on you again

Aiden- alright alright. And i had to walk because of  Ted you know

Mum- or you were with that kid named cooper :)

Aiden: MUM STOP

mum-alright have fun!

Read 5:35 p.m

Aiden blushes in embarrassment as he turns off his phone and left the house making sure it's closed and headed off to walk around the town. Aiden looked in happy melon to find Ted and his other freak friend, nick talking."wonder where's chris..all well.." aiden tsks and keeps moving he turns to the old alleyway he lived when his dad use to kick Aiden and chris kick them out for multiple reasons..  SNAP.  "show yourself now!" aiden quickly pulls out his pocket knife as a shadow slowly comes to Aiden then races at him."GOTCHA" the man said but he looks he only has the backpack."try again,freak." aiden Growls as he is behind him pointing at The man, who grabs aiden but Aiden stabs the man and grabs his bookbag."You're real clever kid. Too clever.. Here" the man Flicks the Pocket knife to Aiden who catches it."weirdo.." aiden runs home as he gets  in his room and locks for the day.