pt2

I'm going to do something.

Aiden
I walk back to the alley where the same man is there cleaning knives."oh hey, you're back" the man smiles at he goes to me as i dodge him quickly but he's quickly and he grabs my hair and pull me close."hm.. You need A bit training..yeah that'll do let's start" The man takes me to the end of the Alley and sit us down."so.. Aiden right?" I'm shocked a bit but nod."how did you know.." he smiles and takes off his mask to reveal Ted's father, or Micheal."great.. What know, your going to Bite me and take all my blood?."  he laughs a bit and pats my back,  a little too hard.."nah you're like what, 12? That'll be worse than Murder." i look the other way as i say."to be honest i wouldn't really care if you do..no one will Really care.." he hugs me and pulls me close."Hey don't say that.. You know what from now on I'll be your new dad. How does that sound?" i look at his caring smile, i know i will Regret this but i don't really care anymore.."sure, okay dad..."  he Smiles brightly and hugs me more. "Haha! Let's begin! The basics of being a Sociopath. You have to look the part.  Everything must go, the jacket, the White shirt. You are adorable like that my son but still, We'll change that.. Do you have anything Fancy?" he asks as He looks around."I do do you want me to get it?" he shakes his head."you'll get it dirty and we'll only practice now let's go. One, Punch, two block three, slash got it?" micheal who is now my father so.. Dad?? Said. I nod in understanding he says 1 2 2 3 1 1 3 2 2 2.

1 2 1 3 1 3 3 2 1 1.

1 1 1 2 3 2 1 2 2 3 1.

1 1 1 2 2 2 2 1 2 2 3.

2 2 1 3 2 1 2 3 1 2 2 .

"are you okay son?" mic-dad says as i pant softly but shake my head."i'm fine.. It's getting late Miche- i mean dad sorry i keep forgetting.." he smiles at me and nods."it's fine really it's something to get use to.  I'll walk you home son." i check the time. "oh shit! My mum's going to kill me if i don't get home by 4 minutes.." i sighs as i start running but dad stops me."if you go that way you'll never make it. Follow me." he carries me and takes me up buildings, i gulp softly because of the building Accident.."I'll show a trick watch." he sets me down and goes to the other side and starts walking at first then starts running and jumps on the curb of the building  and rolls when he lands on the Other building."don't worry if you fall just cover your legs and Head!" i start to panic as i go to the other side."i-i'm s-scared.."i start to panic more as he looks concern."don't worry i will make sure you don't Make it!" i gulp deeply as i starts walking then running towards the edge of the Building and just jump. I don't look down as i roll back up on the other building."i-i did it! I really did it!! I really did it!" i get up and hug Micheal. He flinches a bit then hugs back."now let's do it without stopping!" and we run towards the edge, jump, roll back up then keep running until we see Mom's House and we jump on the roof."i don't lock the Window for reasons.. Thank you m- dad" i hug him again and he ruffles my hair as i open the window and Go inside."also wear your suit tomorrow!" "okay bye!" i smile as i close the windows and grab clothes to take a bath while i ponder, 'should i really trust him? ' "i don't know what he'll do to chris and Mum.." "what while HE really do to chris and your mother and who's he?" i get startled and face The person."ted you freak you scared me!" "tell me who were you with." he grabs me and i hiss."fuck off Freak!" i push him away and Lock the door."i will find out!" he growls as i hear other footsteps."Ted cmon the movies about to start! Aiden's asleep!" i sigh in relief as they go downstairs."thank god.." i change into my pj's and sleep.