pt3

(i kinda like doing the first persons let me know what you guys think!)

I dress in the suit that i put on five months ago. The shirt is all ripped up by claws so i wear a dining white long sleeved button sleeved and put on a tie as i put on the blue vest on. I look professionally stupid but Michea- dad wants me to so i will. I crawl on the roof and close the window as i jump roof to roof then to roof to Building, Building to building and so on until i see the Alleyway where i slide down from the ladder and go to Dad."hey there! You look really great!" i blush at the sudden comment but nod."it's time for you to learn how to do my job." he smiles and puts on his Mask."oh that reminds me! Here for you!" he opens his jacket and presents me a Bunny mask and ears."thank you so much!" i thank him again as i put the things on. I felt actually comfy like this."let's go!" he hands me a knife and we lour someone and slice them up."now this is how you take the blood without making a mess and without technology, what you do is cut the Hand big enough so it fits the jar and pours out blood. When the jar is full you stop take out the hand and close the jar and start doing the same thing but with the other parts of the body and make sure you always have a bag to put the jars in the bag unless you want to carry them." i nod as i help him with the body. "FREEZE" i hear an officer say as i put the jars quickly in my bookbag as we run."STOP IN THE NAME OF LAW!" we climb up and start jumping til we get tired and we don't see or hear the officer."well done aiden! You'll make a great killer! Not as good as me though" i laugh a bit as he takes me in his house."Oh honey! I want you to meet someone! Sweetie this is aiden. Aiden this is my Lovely and beautiful wife." i went in for the proper gesture but she beats me to it and squeezes me in a hug.,she may be short but Dang! She can hug really tightly!."hello! You look so handsome like that! Let me guess, he letting you can him dad?" she chuckles as she leads us to a basement and helps us stock the blood."by the way.. How long have you been doing this?.." he ponders a bit.."the age you are times 2." "twelve?!" he proudly shakes his head as (i guess mom?..) "yep! At first i didn't understand but it's a job for him! I'm so proud!" I nod as dad smiles and. Hugs us both. "hopefully you'll be a better assassin!" hopefully.