Chapter 1 "Love at first sight"

-Your POV-

You were sleep soundly. Until your alarm clock came on. Beep beep beep. The alarm clock said.

You groaned. You didn't want to go to school. Its your first day. So, yeah. You got up from your bed. Glaring at the clock.

" You know what clock? Screw you !!"  You said, grabbed the clock and throw it at the wall. " Your wasting my time!" You said once again.

You went to your dresser. "Damn puns." You said. You opened your dresser getting your clothes.

Walking to your bathroom and took a quick shower.

*12 minutes later *

You sighed. After getting dressed. You grabbed your bag and walked out the door, making sure its locked.

You didn't get the chance to eat breakfast. You just walked out the house to school. The next thing you know is that your standing right in front of the school.

Some students just walked by you. Some pushed you by accident. You just sighed in boredom.

You walked into the school. Trying to find the front office. You asked some people, but instead they just slightly blushed and walked away. Mostly the girls.

Some even said 'Are you taken?'.  You sat down on a bench in front of a fountain that was in the back of the school.

You closed your eyes. "Why do you have to leave me home alone?"  You said to yourself.

A random girl starts walking towards you. She was standing in front of you. You were confused.

"Your the boy who was looking for the main office, right?" She asked.

You just nodded. "Well I can show you!" She said, smiling. You nodded in agreement. "Yeah that would be a good idea." You said.

She grabbed your hand and dragged you to the office.

You guys made it the main office. "Thank you....er.." You said. "Its Sky " She said.

"Well, thank you Sky " You said once again. She just nods and says "I'll wait out here for you."

You nodded in response and walked into the office. You did some thing's. You came out with a schedule.

Sky grabbed it our of your hand. "H-Hey!" You said. Sky was looking at your schedule still.

She gives it back to me, smiling. "Yay! You have 1,2,4,6 hour with me! Than you have 1,2,3,5 hour with my friend Raven!"  She exclaimed.

She dragged you to the classroom with her. You got to the class room. You looked around. 'Math?' You thought.

Sky dragged you to a seat next to a girl who was looking at me weird. "Sky, who's this?" She asks. "Raven, meet....er.." She says. "(Y/n)."  you said.

Sky nods and says "(Y/n) meet Raven." Raven looked at me. She sighs. Waving at me. "Hey." Is all she said. "Hello." I said back.

Sky sits down and so do I. Which makes her in the middle. The bell rang. A teacher walked in.

-Sky's POV-

The teacher walks in and says "Ok students, all eyes up here." He sits down at his table.

He looks at his computer. "Ok, students. It looks like we have a new student. (Y/n)? Would you like to stand up??" He says.

(Y/n) stands up. He says "Hi, I'm (Y/n). I hope we get along together. Thanks." He sits down.

Please don't leave me! ||YanderexReader||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें