Chapter 4 "Free at Last!!"

Your POV

'Come on, you can do this!!' I whispered to myself. The rope slipped off. 'Yes!!' I said in my mind.

I get up from the chair. I look around. Trying to find a way to escape. Eyes widening. 'The window, maybe I can escape from there.' I thought to myself.

I quickly look around. Trying to find a way to boost myself to the height where the window is.

'A box!' I said in my mind. I quickly grabbed the box. 'What th - ' I whispered. The box is heavy.

What's in here? I shake my head. I quickly place the box against the wall under the window.

I step on the box. I try pushing the window. It made a creaking sound.

"Senpai? Is that you?~" I heared Sky say. Eyes widen, the door handle is shuffling.

I push the window open quick. I quickly climb out. 'Yes!' I said to myself.

I started running. "I don't care where I go! I just got to get away from the psycho freak." You said to yourself.

Little by little did you know that Sky was looking out of the window. She was in complete shocked.

Sky's POV

Tears rolling down my cheek. " How....c...could he...I-Im n-not a psycho f-freak...I'm your lover S-Senpai" I said to myself.

I slowly walk up the stairs to my room. Thinking of a better plan. I wipe my tears.

Sighing in disappointment. " Maybe....you'll get punish Senpai.." I said. I smirk.

Laughing, wishing I could go back in time and see my beloved Senpai.

I went back to my work. "Hehe, good thing you didn't fully die....Raven!~"

Her screaming is pathetic. I just want to kill her. I quickly pull the tape off her mouth.

"Please d-don't h-hurt me, I-I'll do anything for you. I promise!!" She said. Tears streaming down her face.

I smirk. "Anything?" I said. She nods. ' I have a better plan.' I thought to myself.

"You'll be my bait and bring my Senpai back to me!~" I said.

"O-ok, ok!" She said. "I-I promise I-i won't miss up!!! I-is its (Y/N)?" She question.

"Just thinking about his name makes me want to hurt him !~" I said to myself. I giggle.

I throw Raven on my shoulders, carrying her to a spare room. Opening the door. I walk to the bed and throw her on there.

(Hey!! PERV!!! NOT THAT WAY!!)

I walk back to the door. "You do whatever I ask you to do. No question asked!!" I said, slamming the door.

     We're coming for you Senpai

I hope you enjoy my story!! Please tell me if I did good. 1-10.
But anyways!!
Please be OK!!!
*throws smoke bomb* AND SHE'S OUT!! BYE-BYE!!!