Chapter 2 "Ignoring"

Your POV

You walked to school. Waiting by the gates waiting for Raven. You see her dark brown locks. With greenish tips.

"Raven! Raven!" You called her name out loud. She just walks passed you. 'Did she just ignore me?' You thought.

You didn't even know Sky was right next to you. She said a simple "Hey!". You slightly jumped. "H-Hey Sky." You said back.

She smiles. "Why we're you calling Raven's name (Y/n)-Senpai?" She asks.

You smiled and looked at her. "I was going to talk to her, but she ignored me Sky!" I said back.

"Come, let's get to class before the bell ring's." I said. I start walking to the direction where our class is.

Sky followed me from behind. I see Raven again, but she's in the back. Not in the front anymore.

I was walking my way towards Raven, but was pulled by the arm. I look at the person who grabbed my arm.

"Sit right next to me (Y/n)!~" Sky says.

I slowly look back at Raven. Than back a Sky. I slowly smiled and shook my head.

"I want to sit with Raven." I said

I walk my way to Raven, and sat by her. She didn't look at me. She just looked straight ahead.

I tapped her shoulder. "Raven?" I ask.

She didn't look at me. "What?" She said cold, but was more like a whisper.

"Are you ok?" I ask again. I'm worried about Raven. She's not talking to Sky, or even me.

Raven sighs. "No, meet me behind the school. 5:00 P.M sharp." She says.

I looked at her and nod. "Ok." Is all I said.

Sky's POV

I look at (Y/n). He was talking to Raven. I clenched my fist. Without noticing. My pencil broke, I just quickly snap back to reality.

My hair covers my face. A smile slowly starts to form. I just smiled.

I heard what Raven said. "I'll just have to follow my dearest friend!" I whispered.

~School Ends~

I was following (Y/n) without him noticing. I hide by a corner.

I stood by the corner so I can listen. "I have to tell you something, its about Sky!" Raven says.

I just stood there. "What about Sky?" (Y/n) asks.

I gripped on the metal in my hand. "She wants you all to herself. Run away!!" Raven says once again.

"No, Sky is sweet. She can never do that." (Y/n) says. I smirk evilly. I just through the metal at Raven.

Hitting her in the back with it. I come out from the corner. Raven's eyes widen

I walk towards Raven. I look at (Y/n). Fear rushed through him. 'He's so cute.' I thought.

Raven's POV

Pain shot through my back. I felt like screaming, but i couldn't scream. I start coughing. Blood coming out of my mouth.

I slowly look at (Y/n). He was scared. "R-run.....(Y-Y/n).." I said, but came out as a whisper.

I slowly turn around. Before I could see Sky. She pushed me down. Making the metal thing go right through me.

My eyes widen. (Y/n) ran away. I look at Sky. Seeing her dull eyes once again. I was about to scream.

Sky covered my mouth. Tears running down my cheeks. Flipping me over, taking the metal out of me.

I heard a cling. I slowly look towards Sky. She was holding a knife. She was sharping it.

She must've stabbed me again and again. Cause pain shot through my back once again.

My vision slowly gets blurry. Before I faded away. I heard "You should've left him alone!!~~" Sky says.

"But nope. You just didn't want to. So you ended up dying!!~~~" She said.

I blacked out.

(Y/n) POV

I ran home. 'Sky just killed Raven!!' I thought. I ran into my house. Running to the phone.

Picking the phone. I dialed '911'. They picked up. "911, what's your emergency." They said.

"Yes! My friend just killed someone!!" I d. Beep beep beep. Is all I heard. I look at the cord.

It was cut. I look around. "I KNOW YOU KILLED RAVEN!!!!" I yelled.

I hear a creepy giggle. "You kNoW I did (Y/n)!~" she said. I quickly turned around.

Sky was holding a knife in her hand. Blood spattered on her clothes and face.

I was scared to death. "What's wrong Senpai?~" she asks. I couldn't say anything. I pushed her away.

I ran into my room. Locking the door, I quickly hide in the closet. I hear the door nob shaking.

"Senpai, open the door!~ please??~~~" she asks. I heard her giggle once again. The door nob stops moving.

The door breaks down. "Come on out Senpai!!~" she says.

She looks under the bed. "Senpai~" she says. I covered my mouth. Making sure to not make a noise.

She slowly walks towards the closet. "Senpai?~" she says, slowly opening the closet door.

She smiles evilly. "I've found you Senpai!~" she says. Before I could scream. She knocked me out.

Sky's POV

After I knocked out (y/n), I dragged him out of the house, I dragged (Y/n) to my house.

'Senpai will be mine forever, NoW" I thought to myself.

I'm finish writing the 2nd chapter!!! Yay!!! Thank you for reading my book. Ok. *throws bomb of smoke* AND SHE'S OUT!!! BYE BYE!!!