The pain of expectations

(Well this where it starts so I hope you enjoy. Also I don't own any of the images you see they belong to their original owner)

Your POV

I'm guessing you've heard of the kingdom of Vale a place where most people learn to become huntsmen to protect the world. Well my story starts in this kingdom but my story has no happy start like most. My name (Y/N) Rose and this is my life just sitting here in the attic of my "home" but more like hell. I'm the son of Summer Rose and Taiyang but at this point I don't think I'm there son.

Tai: (Y/N) get down here!!!

Me: coming...

As I walk down stairs I see my two sisters Ruby and Yang smirking at me. They always try to get me into trouble idk why when I try to be the best brother I can be.

I saw Tai looking at me with anger and disappointment in his eyes as always.

Tai: did u do your chores?
Me: yes si-

I was cut off by tai punching me in the face

Tai: don't lie to me you little BASTERD your sisters told me you just goof off and break things

Of course they told him that

Tai: from now on your sleeping outside till you learn!

He grabbed me and threw me outside in the rain. As I look at the window I see Summer looking at me with disappointment and walk away.

Me: why do they treat me like this?

Tears fall from my face as I sit under a tree and wait for the rain to stop but as my luck would have it it didn't stop.

Me: does the world hate me? Or does the world think it's funny that I'm in pain?

I should probably explain why they treat me like this. Well it all started when I told them I wanted to be a huntsmen and at first they actually smiled at the idea but after they saw me slip up or Tai would say fuck up some of my training they started to say that I would never become a huntsmen.

In one point they said they would put me threw "endurance training" if you call beating me till I can barely breath training and my "sisters" taking my food and eating it in front of me. Qrow just looks at me with disgust and laughs at my pain while he drinks.

The only person who cares about me is my aunt Raven and Zwien. Raven brings me food and takes care of me and Zwien world always bring me a few scraps of food. But one day Raven told me she had to leave to take care of her camp but of coarse I understand why she had to go. But ever sense she left things have gotten worse for me because they blamed me for her leaving.

The rain finally stopped and sun was shinning and felt nice having the warm embrace of the sun.

I then heard the door open and see Yang with Ruby on a wagon but I chose to let them be not like they want me near them.

Ruby: where are we going yang?
Yang: we're going to look for aunt Raven and bring her home.

My eyes widened at what she said and I wondered if I should follow them. I saw them move out of sight so I followed them for awhile.

Me: (where the hell are they going?)
Ruby: how much farther? me hungry
Yang: just a little more sis

Suddenly we heard a growl near by and knew exactly what it was...grim. A beowolf jumped out of the bushes and aimed its claws at Yang.

Yangs Pov

I closed my eyes waiting for my fate as I heard the Grimm's claws piercing something...but it wasn't me. I open my eyes and look in horror as I see my brother shielding me.

(Y/N): R...run...run away

That's all he could say before he fell dead on the ground, seeing my brother the one we always blamed everything on for fun and now he's...gone. Me and Ruby screamed from the sight of our brother's dead body. Just then uncle Qrow came and slashed it in half without any effort.

Qrow: you two ok?!
Ruby: *sobbing* b-big brother

Uncle Qrow look at the body in pure shock as his eyes filled with tears while Ruby was crying and I did my best to stay strong but I couldn't hold back my tears anymore.

Qrow's POV

I...couldn't believe what I was seeing...my nephew is dead. His body has claw marks from his left eye all the way down to his waist...if only I've gotten here sooner...I could have saved him. I picked up his body and looked at the girls.

Qrow: lets go...

I said with sadness in my voice as we got back to the house.

(Ok that chapter is done and I hope u enjoyed!
Xero: come on man it was good for your first story
Me: I hope so. Well see u next time!)