Unexpected Help

Well finally update it. Sorry about taking so long for those who waited.
................................

Your POV

Darkness...that's all I could see around me...and as if I was falling. I looked around and started to see light but...it's almost like fire...am I going to hell? But why am I going to hell? What did I do to deserve this?!

So many questions came into my head as the heat became more and more intense. I guess I'm doomed to a life of pain...it's all their fault!

Me: I wanted to be a huntsmen and they just treated me like shit! Why...what did I do to they?

As I awaited my fate I suddenly felt something grab my hand. I look up to see a person but with wings?!

???: now why would someone let a small child like you fall down here?

Me: wh-who are you?
???: the name is Xero and don't worry I'm not going to drop you
Me: then what are you going to do?

He takes me down towards the flames and I could hear the screams of torture. Why is he taking me there!!!!

Xero: relax kid your going to be fine
Me: th-then where?

He flies away from the pit and takes me to a portal?

Xero: I'm taking you to my home so you can relax
Me: o-ok

As we go threw the portal the thought of all that my "family" did to me...the beatings...the starvation...all the pain...all I had left to show them was my hatred.

Xero: I can feel your anger and hatred...that can be a powerful weapon but also a great weakness.
Me: what would you know about pain...
Xero: more then you would ever know kid

He sounded almost as if...he was in pain. What's going on?! Why am I in hell?! Just...why is my life like this...why am I suffering so much...

Xero: alright we're here kid

I look around and see a small house made for four people but why did he take me her.

Xero: you won't be harmed here...well only in training
Me: training? Your going to train me?
Xero: yea so you better be ready for some tough training.

I actually felt happy that someone is actually going to train me properly. Maybe...I can actually stay happy.

Xero: welcome to my home

He says he lands and lets me go

Me: thank you
Xero: don't thank me yet.

....................................

Well finally updated and I hope you enjoyed it
Xero: just don't go crazy
Me: oh hush. Anyway hope you enjoyed :3