Xero's story part 2

Hello people! Me back and ready for more so I hope you enjoy!!!!
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Xero's POV

As I felt the piercing eyes look me I could only feel a bit of fear sense I've never seen blood red eye like these in my life and to be honest they look fucking terrifying.

Xero: who's there?

I said while grabbing a piece of wood next to me and reading myself for the worst.

???: my my how lucky I am to find someone like you here and all by yourself

A feminine yet sinister voice said and of course my life gets worse when I finally get something good going.

???: You know you don't have to live like this

Xero: what are you talking about?

She walks out of the shadows and like any other guy I'm a bit...captivated by the way she looks.

???: I can do you a favor handsome~

She said in a seductive way which was really unnerving and I have a feeling this will not end well.

Xero: like what?

With every step she took I could feel nothing but pure dark power coming off her.

???: I can give you a better life! A life where you can have whatever you want and I might even come with you~

It sounds so tempting...can I really have a better life? I can have anything I want and I can do whatever I want...but wait there has to be a catch to this.

Xero: what's the catch? And I know you'll probably say there is no catch but we both know that's bullshit

She had an annoyed look so I guess I was right

???: fine...the catch is you get to be mine for the rest of your life as my servant

Xero: and how much time of a good life would I have?

???: a year

Xero: just a year? You got to be kidding me

???: it's a better offer then I make to most so you can ether take it or have the man you stole from come after you and gut you like a fish.

I completely forgot about that guy and she has a point that he will kill me...this is probably the dumbest thing I'll ever do but not like things will get better if I don't accept.

Xero: *sighs* fine I'll accept...not like things will get better for me if I don't.

???: good choice! Now for the contract

As she says that she walk towards me and bites my neck and I think she drank some of my blood!

???: sweet just like how I expected