CY||7

Chapter Seven: Flirt

Monday, November 22, 2018

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧Monday, November 22, 2018✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

Iyanna Wright P.O.V

I sighed as I eyed my reflection through the bathroom mirror, it was one of those days when I felt like everything about me was ugly. To my hair down to my freshly done toes, it was something I would do often when I lived with my auntie.

All the times my auntie would bring down my confidence by calling me every name in the book it just made me look at my self differently, there was times when I would even stay home just because I felt like as soon as My feet touched the concrete outside everyone would make jokes about how ugly I was or Talk about how weird I was because I always kept to my self.

"Iyanna Mama M said hurry up or you'll have to find your own ride for school" Taylor said through the door.

I sighed and looked in the mirror one last time before putting I fake smile on, once I exited the bathroom I made my way towards the front door and slipped my shoes on while grabbing my book bag. I walked out the house and made my way towards mama M car.

"What took you so long?" Mama m questioned me as soon as I opened the door.

I just shrugged and looked out the window waiting for her to pull off.
Mama M looked at me for a few more seconds before turning back around in her seat facing forward. I felt my phone buzzed indicating that I've just received a text message. It was from Taylor.

Taylor🙃: Whats wrong? You seem upset.

Me: Nothing.... just on my period

After texting Taylor back lying I seen her nod her head after reading the text message I sent her and I went back to looking out the window.

I don't know why but I hated people knowing that I had problems so I would always hide it with a smile because if I didn't people would try to figure out what's wrong even if you don't want them to. I've been doing this for years now and it just something that grew on me.

Sometimes I wonder why my life so fuck up, what did I do to deserve all of the bad things that happened in my life.

"Iyanna we here" I heard Taylor called my name.