Bonus Pt.2

Guys many of you wanted me to write smut, so here it comes ;)
Read it with the song <3

_____________________

Currently taehyung and jungkook were on their honeymoon in Venice.
Venice was always the place taehyung wanted to go after he gets married, but who knew he would marry the bestest of the best husband in the world, jeon jungkook who was spoiling taehyung in Venice
From Gucci to Chanel, taehyung didn't want any of those but jungkook insisted it as it was a 'wedding gift' from him.
Taehyung just gave all his love he could give to jungkook and jungkook can't even be bored of it and on the materialistic side, he was more of simplicity. He gave jungkook, a scrap book he made himself consisting of every picture jungkook could possibly think of. Taehyung's photos, his photos, both of their photos, his mother's photos, their friends' photos and jungkook's heart melted when he saw his father's photos.
Jungkook couldn't be more thankful to his husband.

At present, they were getting ready for their last night in Venice after visiting every place in Venice, they even befriended the owner of the nearby bakery shop from which they used to buy in-numerous amounts of cakes and pastries just to achieve the title of 'the people who ate every cake in the shop'. Today they are gonna go to a high styled Venetian restaurant to celebrate their last day, although they could never get enough of Venice.
Their activities filled with visit to the famous mountains, roaming around the city in gondolas, although they did need a tour guide but they used to ditch him everytime he used to blabber about the beauty of city and go over to roam shamelessly even though they didn't know italian or english but then when they were found by the tour guide, getting a scolding became normal for them and then giggling after that.

They were now ready in black suits, ready to go the restaurant called "Ristorante Alle Corne".
They reached the restaurant with their hungry asses.

Eating a heartfelt proper Venetian cuisine, they were sad to leave the city but enjoyed every moment they stayed there. After having the beverages and dessert they called for the taxi and eager to go to their hotel for the last event of the night ;)

In the taxi, taehyung seemed so mesmerized by jungkook's beauty his muscles flexing outside from his coat. Taehyung wanted jungkook right then and there.

He was currently sitting in his lap, he tilted his head and attacked jungkook's neck, kissing and sucking on his favorite spot.

"Tae baby, behave like a good boy you are" jungkook said slightly pushing taehyung, but taehyung seemed to be in his own world, filled with horny bunnies

"Tae, do you want the taxi driver to see us?" jungkook said in a dangerous tone and that got taehyung out of his thoughts.
He blushed red, embarrassed because of his own public kink.
"S-sorry" he whispered to jungkook
Jungkook just laughed at the cuteness of his husband
"It's okay baby, you just look so cute when you want me" jungkook looked at his flushed husband who was hiding his face in his hands trying to hide his embarrassment.

Both were hungry for each other, lust filling every inch of their body.
Every second was pure agony for each other, wanting to touch each other when they can't.
When they reached the hotel they finally sighed a sigh of relief.
He quickly paid the driver and told him to keep the change as they both ran inside the hotel, their heart shattering when they realized they have to go to the whole 14th floor to reach their room.
They thought to have sex in the elevator but that would be way too weird, so they can let few seconds past.

Fiddling with their fingers as they checked out each other. When the ding of the elevator voiced they were out of it in a second, running through the corridor towards their room.
As they entered the room.
Jungkook pinned Taehyung against the wall harshly and kissed him roughly