#44 His Past Love

You were in your office grazing out the window while smiling.

You were still lost in your own world when you heard a slight knock on the door.

You flinch and got up to open it.
When you opened it, there stood Jungkook's assistant.

Jaehwa: Hello~ Are you Mrs.Jeon?

You nod and she hands me a huge pile of files. She smiled after giving you the files, you smile back

Y/N: Who sent me these?

She looks at you and spoke

Jaehwa: Mr.Jeon did.

You nod and she left after saying goodbye.

You close the door and sat back down in your chair. You open the files and it was all about Jungkook's new product.

There was a note and you took it off the envelope. It said...

Y/N~

Y/N ah~ I sent these because I wanted you to know about the new released product, well let's get to the point, I want you to come to my office once you read this note. Love u~

You smile at the note and put the files down. You got up from your seat and went out of your office.

You knock on the door of Jungkook's office and waited for his response.

You heard a slight voice, Come In...
You slowly open the door and saw Jungkook in the middle of the room.
He was standing but he was facing his back at you, he then spoke up.

Jungkook: Y/N~

He turned around with a slight tiny smile on his face.

You smile back and you walk over to him and hug him

Jungkook: Y/N ah~ You look so pretty today, don't you know that?

He giggles and you smile.

Y/N: Well, I didnt know kook.

You both look into each others eyes and stood there like it was gonna be the last time you'd see each other.

Then you both got interrupted when you heard a knock on the door. Jungkook whines and let's go of me.

Jungkook: Why does everything get in our way every time we try to be romantic!

You giggle and sat on the mini couch next to Jungkook's desk. Then the door opened revealing a pretty young looking lady who is wearing a floral summer dress with sunglasses on top of her head, her eyes could make everyone fall for her.

She smiles and Jungkook suddenly screams out of nowhere.

Jungkook: IU!!??

He screams and hugs her, she hugged him back, it looked like a couple who reunited after years of long distance relationship.

Well, Jungkook forgot about you already, he just met his friend that he hasn't seen in years and he's already ignoring.

Ignored...

You went out the door and sighed, a tear fell down from your eye and you wiped it off before someone could see you. But to your bad luck, Jimin saw you and he approached you with a worried expression.

Jimin: Y/N? Are you OK??

You try to avoid eye contact, and just nod. He holds your hand and leads you in your office.

Jimin: Tell me what happened?

You start to cry, and Jimin saw your hurt expression while trying to explain everything.

Y/N: Well, you heard about Jungkook's friend arrived back in Seoul right?

He nods and continues to listen.

Y/N: Well, he just totally ignored me when his friend came in the office and treated me like I was invisible and like I was nothing.

You wipe your tear away, and he frowns.

Jimin: That's just not cool. Well you know who that girl is!?

You nod and another tear fell down from your cheek.

Jimin: That's his ex-girlfriend, but they turned out to be friend DS after the break-up.

He then wipes your tears away, and you got shocked. He smiles when he leans back.

Then the door opened when Jimin held your hand, there stood Jungkook with an angry look on his face when he saw what Jimin did.

Jungkook: Y/N... Let's go...

He grabs your hand and leads you out the office, he looks at you after.

Jungkook: Y/N ah~ Im sorry for ignoring you earlier.

You smile and hug him, *tightly*.
He caressed your head and kissed your forehead.

Jungkook: Well, do you know, I'll always think of you whenever I'm with a girl or a boy.

A smile appeared on your face when you heard his confession. He kissed your cheek. And went down to your lips. His lips brushes against your yours, and your lips both collided.

He slowly pulled  after and kissed the back of your hand.

He intertwined his hand with yours and you both go to your car. You both got in and drove home.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You both arrived home after dropping off some paperwork at Jungkook's parent's house.

You got dressed and got in bed after taking a bath, Jungkook was still in the bathroom.

The twins were in your parent's house, they were having a one week stay over.

Jungkook came out from the bathroom, and he laid down next to you after getting dressed.

He kissed you forehead and hugged your waist until you both fell asleep.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hello! 😊

Sorry for not updating for so long.

I was just busy with school again!

I hope you understand me and I hope you won't hate me

Sorry for the short chapter. Its getting late now so I have to go.

I hope you all have a great day and night~

I love you Alla💕❤❤😍😍😙😙

Kookie Luvs u~

P.S: The story is ending at chapter 53 so its almost there~

There will be an epilogue and a sequel. Also a BOOK 2!!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚